German Advance2-Blitzkrieg(complete)

What is the world like in 2020? What are the different ways to play? How can I create my own futuristic scenario and country groupings?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

harry0708
Sergeant
Human: Yes

German Advance2-Blitzkrieg(complete)

Post by harry0708 »

WINRAR
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2802qi
WINZIP
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xntnu4

8/23updae:
readded UN membership(I was wrong ORZ,It only has - effect to treasury)
I've tested it by 1yrs game time. Germany's financial condition is better
(high initial funds,high initial resource, start with debts)

This is my 2nd mod

Introduction:
1.adjust global uranium production to a comfortable condition.The original production of uranium is unacceptable.
2.add military buildings and economic buildings to important countries,double missile production
3.delete all submarine,AA,AT,ART 's techs and units because I don't think it is worth to produce.The other reason is that AI only uses those units on defense.It may improve AI
4.eliminate(Merge) countries which only have very small population (In regular scenario, those countries always have negative treasury)
5.kick every countries out of UN,UN is a insignificant organization because UN membership is too expensive /"\
5.Blitzkrieg
6.recommended countries:France,UK,Italy or Poland
7.unrecommended countries:Austria,Czech,Netherlands,Belgium,Denmark ,Lux...(Germany's weak neighbors )

major information:
1.A new nation--French Overseas Territory
2.Adjust global diplomacy
3.more military factories
4.Part(UK) of Channel Tunnel was destroyed.German cannot invade UK by ground attack
Last edited by harry0708 on Aug 23 2009, edited 7 times in total.
Mission Space
Colonel

Re: German Advance2-Blitzkrieg

Post by Mission Space »

Excelent mod! Finally something that I really wanted to happen (Nations conquer each other in like 5-20 minutes :-) )
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

Very interesting mod, grats! I took a brief look at it, loaded as Spain, without fog of war, and saw the german panzers roll over Europe. Benelux fall in a few days, France in just 7 days. Lol.
I was curious and loaded again as Germany. You gave them over 500 tanks, no wonder they could implement blitzkrieg :-).

Very nice indeed, specially because you always mod things in a way i didn't try yet. Quite interesting for me. Keep up the good work. I will give it a more detailed try later on, it must be fun to play as Germany.

By the way, have you updated your unbalanced mod?
harry0708
Sergeant

Post by harry0708 »

Gonzar wrote:Very interesting mod, grats! I took a brief look at it, loaded as Spain, without fog of war, and saw the german panzers roll over Europe. Benelux fall in a few days, France in just 7 days. Lol.
I was curious and loaded again as Germany. You gave them over 500 tanks, no wonder they could implement blitzkrieg :-).

Very nice indeed, specially because you always mod things in a way i didn't try yet. Quite interesting for me. Keep up the good work. I will give it a more detailed try later on, it must be fun to play as Germany.

lol it is not the purpose of this mod/_\ . The purpose of this mod is to play as one of European alliances and then defeat Germany--".
The mod is not finished yet
I am trying to decrease starting tanks of Germany's and improve the treasury condition.
"Load and save the game" is the simplest way but it also creates many problems.
Modify the OOF File is the best way but the coordinate of building in this game is irregular. It's very hard for me to modify it, especially the building doesn't have a name.
Mission Space
Colonel

Post by Mission Space »

harry0708 wrote:
Gonzar wrote:Very interesting mod, grats! I took a brief look at it, loaded as Spain, without fog of war, and saw the german panzers roll over Europe. Benelux fall in a few days, France in just 7 days. Lol.

lol it is not the purpose of this mod/_\ . The purpose of this mod is to play as one of European alliances and then defeat Germany--".
I am trying to decrease starting tanks of Germany's and improve the treasury condition.
"Load and save the game" is the simplest way but it also creates many problems.
Modify the OOF File is the best way but the coordinate of building in this game is irregular. It's very hard for me to modify it, especially the building doesn't have a name.

Big Big Mistake, keep Germany superior to everyone so there can be more fun...
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

harry0708 wrote:
Yep, i know, i guessed it after seeing your recomendations of playing the big Germany neighbours.

Still, i am playing as Germany and having big fun with it :D.
harry0708 wrote:
After one year many AI nations are bankrupt, including UK and many big ones. I think that setting economic very hard only damages the AI nations. The player knows several ways of getting cash, but the AI is unable to finance their wars. In my experience setting economic to very hard only makes the game easier for the player. I recommend to set to very easy and no debt, also budget high as you have.

harry0708 wrote: "Load and save the game" is the simplest way but it also creates many problems.
Yes, i also use the multiplayer save and load. Have not modify the OOF myself yet, but it isn't easy to modify the map values.

Some observations so far:

- In Germany, coordinates X:890 Y:148 have two industrial complexes + many facilities on same hex.
- You have changed oil well capacity from low 2 to 3 facilities, and so on, where do you change those values, im curious.
- Still several art techs present (i guess you know it)

Quite interesting so far. The absence of artillery units make war much more faster, it seems.
harry0708
Sergeant

Post by harry0708 »

Gonzar wrote: Some observations so far:

- In Germany, coordinates X:890 Y:148 have two industrial complexes + many facilities on same hex.
- You have changed oil well capacity from low 2 to 3 facilities, and so on, where do you change those values, im curious.
- Still several art techs present (i guess you know it)

Quite interesting so far. The absence of artillery units make war much more faster, it seems.

1.It has been corrected.
2.I guess it's because I lower the production of gas field from 1.0 to 0.8,you can find it in the unit file.
3.It has been corrected.
Mission Space
Colonel

Re: German Advance2-Blitzkrieg(complete)

Post by Mission Space »

Since Germany has less tanks and the English channel railroad gone i think it has gone worse..sorry to say :-(

Then again its only my opinion
harry0708
Sergeant

Post by harry0708 »

Mission Space wrote:Since Germany has less tanks and the English channel railroad gone i think it has gone worse..sorry to say :-(

Then again its only my opinion
UK is too strong for Germany/_\Before Germany unifies euro mainland,I don't want germany spend army on it.
If you play as UK, you can rebuild it whenever you want in the game
also,
You can readd the tunnel yourself

step1:add value"21902,827,148,,0,0,0, ,6,0.8,0,0,1,1,0,1.570796, " into German Advance2.OOF
step2:open 1499.csv(Germany) in maps/orbats, then add tanks units to Germany,Vietnam(2102),Turkey(609),Nigeria(201), South Africa(401), Brazil(2303)-----e.g. 2342,,,,50,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Leopard 2A6 for Germany
step3:recreate a new cache.It needs about 90 mins to finish it
step4:play as germany, don't start the time, deploy all tanks to move to paris. Then save it and replace the cache file by this save file. Same thing to Turkey, vietnam...(remember,you must adjust hot relation to none before you do it.)
European Clash
Private

Post by European Clash »

Could you please repost your mod, the website is saying that it is no longer there.
zatouna
Sergeant

Post by zatouna »

the file you requested is not available

Return to “Scenarios, Mods and More - 2020”