Custom Scenario Issues

What is the world like in 2020? What are the different ways to play? How can I create my own futuristic scenario and country groupings?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

Mission Space
Colonel
Human: Yes

Custom Scenario Issues

Post by Mission Space »

Greetings, Please don't flame this is my second time modding. With the help of my good friend General Hullu Hevonen I have managed to create an Arab Mid East using the group in the Maps folder, I have currently created SCENARIO file for it, a CVP and a Regionincl..everything was correct so far according to Hullu(not blaming you for anything :lol: ) I launched the game, and in the region selection list under mid east all i have seen was Israel, Turkey, and the Jordan. I choose Israel and launch unfortunatly It screwed up and minimized saying SUPREME RULER 2020 NOT WORKING..or Not Responding

By the way: I am using Vista Ultimate
Game: Supreme Ruler 2020 Global Crisis
Version: 6.5.8
Ethnicity: Classified
Name: Classified
[_]OT

Additional Comments: Please help.. :cry:

8)

God be with you
Mission Space
Colonel

Re: Custom Scenario Issues

Post by Mission Space »

??? so quiet
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

usually it's faster for someone to just look at your files to see where an error might be. I'd offer but I'm a little busy atm.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Mission Space
Colonel

Post by Mission Space »

Balthagor wrote:usually it's faster for someone to just look at your files to see where an error might be. I'd offer but I'm a little busy atm.
Well, if whenever your free I can send them, or if anyone else would like to check them

Return to “Scenarios, Mods and More - 2020”