new production facilities.

What is the world like in 2020? What are the different ways to play? How can I create my own futuristic scenario and country groupings?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

SGTscuba
General

new production facilities.

Post by SGTscuba »

How do i make new production facilities use and produce raw materials?

For example i want to make a fish farm, that produce both fuel and agri, but they may burn a little amount of elecie. This would be then used as a synthetic fuel plant for the 1900-1945 mod to help represent the Norwegian fish oil plants.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040
SGTscuba
General

Re: new production facilities.

Post by SGTscuba »

bump - someone like ruges must know how to, as he has made some for his GC mod, should be the same for normal version of 2020. will also add more techs i think to the game for the lower level techs to be suited, how do i do that (if its on wiki point me at it)?
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040
Hundane
General

Post by Hundane »

bump - someone like ruges must know how to,
Im still waiting for him to fix his fish farms and (ahem) give us his newest version which I thought he was going to let us test. He's probally been busy busy though.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

I know this is an old thread but I had bookmarked it.

This info was recently posted. If you download the latest default.unit.xls file, one of the headers is "Bitmask for raw source product upgrades" which is explained in the wiki here. This is how you make a facility consume a certain product.

In the &&RAWPROD section at the bottom of the default.unit file you can define how much of which product the facility produces. Wiki info here
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
georgios
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

Post by georgios »

is the production of two different products from a single factory possible? after a trial, in the game menus only the one product is seem to be produced..

Return to “Scenarios, Mods and More - 2020”