New Regions suggestions

What is the world like in 2020? What are the different ways to play? How can I create my own futuristic scenario and country groupings?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

Hullu Hevonen
General

Re: New Regions suggestions

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Uriens wrote:Lets not split Balkans anymore, I think they are split plenty already. :P
I would like to be able to play the Republic of Serbian Krajina in a modded Croatian/Balkan Civil War scenario where old Yugoslavian Empire is in flames.
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Nikola Serb
Captain
Human: Yes

Post by Nikola Serb »

Hullu Hevonen wrote:
Uriens wrote:Lets not split Balkans anymore, I think they are split plenty already. :P
I would like to be able to play the Republic of Serbian Krajina in a modded Croatian/Balkan Civil War scenario where old Yugoslavian Empire is in flames.
I was planning to make a Yugoslav Wars mod, but it would take me a lot of time, since I have school and it would be a lot better with the RSK and Herzeg Bosnia :D.
Dropped by invaders, BOMB RAID IN VAIN!
R3spaWn
Sergeant

Post by R3spaWn »

weell a new region should be the `Romania Mare` - ` Bigger Romania ` 8) the one from 1940 !!!
it is the Romania from our time + : -The N of Bucovina
-Basarabia ( Moldova + some parts of Ukraine )
- Even the Bulgarian Cadrilater :lol:
You will see from the photos :-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Vuk-Wolf
Colonel

Post by Vuk-Wolf »

Serbian Krajina.
Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.
TheBulgarian
Warrant Officer

Post by TheBulgarian »

Eastern Rumelia Image and Walachia Image
Macedonia
Is
Bulgaria
!!!
Humans evolved from apes,only the Macedonians evolved from the Bulgarians!!!
BULGARIA
UPON
ALL
New Mod Suggestion!SIGN UP
Anatolian
Major

Post by Anatolian »

TheBulgarian wrote:Eastern Rumelia Image and Walachia Image
:lol:

The Balkans are so screwed, i swear. Most of the divisions and conflicts are down that way. You'll probably spend more time creating break away countries in the Balkans for GC then you will the entire globe. :lol:
"One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin
TheBulgarian
Warrant Officer

Post by TheBulgarian »

Anatolian wrote:

The Balkans are so screwed, i swear. Most of the divisions and conflicts are down that way. You'll probably spend more time creating break away countries in the Balkans for GC then you will the entire globe. :lol:
Agree!But I think that if i suggested the whole Balkans to be one nation Balkan union Image it would make other countries in Europe weaker.
Macedonia
Is
Bulgaria
!!!
Humans evolved from apes,only the Macedonians evolved from the Bulgarians!!!
BULGARIA
UPON
ALL
New Mod Suggestion!SIGN UP
Anatolian
Major

Post by Anatolian »

TheBulgarian wrote:
Anatolian wrote:

Agree!But I think that if i suggested the whole Balkans to be one nation Balkan union Image it would make other countries in Europe weaker.
Only if a real Balkan Union happened it probably wouldn't include that part of Turkey.
Uriens
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Uriens »

I doubt it would include Greece either. More likely Romania would part of it then Greece. As far as balkan union goes, I'd use ex-Yugoslavia regions + Albania.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Had some one allready suggested the partition of belgium? i that case, I suport that suggestion.
Also I think the Dutch provinces could be combined into maybe 2 or 3 regions. A few provinces(eg. North Holland, Utrecht, Overijssel, Flevoland and every one above them) supporting a gov in Amsterdam and every one below Those procinces I listed would support a gov in Haag.

A partition of Indonesia where Java, Sumatra, Borneo and sulawesi would be regions and the rest(except for west papua) would be a Small islands union.

Also every country that hast more that 50 hexes or so could be considered to split into smaller regions.
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
IHaveCoolName
Private

Post by IHaveCoolName »

I would like too to see Republic of Serbian Krajina :)
Balkan Union would be good thing.
R3spaWn
Sergeant

Post by R3spaWn »

The Balkan union sound`s great :D
it will be a powerful country
Anatolian
Major

Post by Anatolian »

R3spaWn wrote:The Balkan union sound`s great :D
The Balkan Union already exists but as an economic Union. It includes Turkey and Greece. If Turkey was excluded, considering the fiscal black whole Greece has become, and the small economic sizes and military sizes of Balkanic countries, a Union on a whole would hardly constitute a strong state. So if you see it in-game in the future, i wouldn't worry too much about getting invaded by them.
R3spaWn
Sergeant

Post by R3spaWn »

Anatolian wrote:
The Balkan Union already exists but as an economic Union. It includes Turkey and Greece. If Turkey was excluded, considering the fiscal black whole Greece has become, and the small economic sizes and military sizes of Balkanic countries, a Union on a whole would hardly constitute a strong state. So if you see it in-game in the future, i wouldn't worry too much about getting invaded by them.
yeah ... you have a point here :D
economic I guess the minuses will be more than the pluses , but I still like this country`s idea :)
it wold be a challenge to put this Union-state on it`s feet
Anatolian
Major

Post by Anatolian »

R3spaWn wrote:
Anatolian wrote:
yeah ... you have a point here :D
economic I guess the minuses will be more than the pluses , but I still like this country`s idea :)
it wold be a challenge to put this Union-state on it`s feet
Im playing as Romania and am invading all of the Balkans including Turkey. Once i have achieved this, i will mod the game to rename Romania to the "Balkan Union" and change the Romanian flag to the Balkan Union flag:

I have alot of American support but Germany, UK, France hate me. |O

Return to “Scenarios, Mods and More - 2020”