destroy roads and rails

What is the world like in 2020? What are the different ways to play? How can I create my own futuristic scenario and country groupings?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

El Lute
Corporal

destroy roads and rails

Post by El Lute »

i want to create my own scenario and i need to find a way to put roads and rails where i like. i know that there's no option in the game but maybe an archive contains the information? or not?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: destroy roads and rails

Post by Balthagor »

can't be edited, not stored in a text format.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
El Lute
Corporal

Post by El Lute »

Damn!. Please... you might think about add an option to destroy roads and rails in next update of GC. Thanks.
The_Blind_One
Colonel

Post by The_Blind_One »

El Lute wrote:Damn!. Please... you might think about add an option to destroy roads and rails in next update of GC. Thanks.
I would like to add to that, atleast a scrapping button would be nice, I like to create smooth highways and railroads, sometimes that needs a lil scrappin here and there :D
sirveri
Colonel

Post by sirveri »

The_Blind_One wrote:
El Lute wrote:Damn!. Please... you might think about add an option to destroy roads and rails in next update of GC. Thanks.
I would like to add to that, atleast a scrapping button would be nice, I like to create smooth highways and railroads, sometimes that needs a lil scrappin here and there :D
There really isn't a history of scrapping highways though. Generally what they do is simply stop funding sections and let them deteriorate to unusability.
- Dave
---------------------
Will mod for food!
El Lute
Corporal

Post by El Lute »

i'm not trying to imitate the real world. i'm just want to destroy roads and build them wherever i like
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

El Lute wrote:i'm not trying to imitate the real world. i'm just want to destroy roads and build them wherever i like
...and because of the system we chose to model the world, the reality that this can't be done has become a limitation in the game.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Scenarios, Mods and More - 2020”