Ruges GC Mod (5.08(11-2-13))

What is the world like in 2020? What are the different ways to play? How can I create my own futuristic scenario and country groupings?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

Thundernight
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Re: Ruges GC Mod (5.08(11-2-13))

Post by Thundernight »

I have the physical copy. Please release the mod 5.08 for physical copies of the game.
adamc6
Warrant Officer

Post by adamc6 »

Ruges:
Very impressive work. I have enjoyed playing your mod and like the changes you have made.

Question: No matter what I do with hot relations/volatility, etc., the whole world is at war in about 120 days. If I'm playing as a major nation, this is cool and enjoyable, but I also like playing as smaller nations and I need a slightly less war-like world to make those games enjoyable. In essence, I'd like to swap the default GC file that governs relations/volatility with yours.....but I am new to modding and despite searching, I'm not certain what file it is.

It's the only thing I'd change! Great work!

thank you.
georgios
Brigadier Gen.

Post by georgios »

there are two places to edit:

maps folder, cvp file: last 2 rows of each region are dedicated to foreign relations

campaign folder, csv file: the middle section of the spreadsheet is dedicated to foreign relations too

if you want more detailed information please ask.

but have in mind these modifications need much testing work before you say that you have made something good.
number47
General

Post by number47 »

Ruges, any chance the non-steam users will be able to download anywhere the 5.08 version?
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

number47 wrote:Ruges, any chance the non-steam users will be able to download anywhere the 5.08 version?
I'm actually the one you need to nag for this. I keep wanting to spend the time on that but have been very busy building the campaigns for '36. I need to do a file comparison and build a download file.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
number47
General

Post by number47 »

Balthagor wrote:I'm actually the one you need to nag for this. I keep wanting to spend the time on that but have been very busy building the campaigns for '36. I need to do a file comparison and build a download file.
Ah, ok than...take your time. SR1936 has a higher priority :wink:
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Trifler
Lieutenant

Post by Trifler »

number47 wrote:
Balthagor wrote:I'm actually the one you need to nag for this. I keep wanting to spend the time on that but have been very busy building the campaigns for '36. I need to do a file comparison and build a download file.
Ah, ok than...take your time. SR1936 has a higher priority :wink:
I also have the physical version, but like number47, I am also willing to let SR1936 take priority.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Bump this next week, I might be able to get all the files together.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
diman
Sergeant

Post by diman »

Balthagor wrote:Bump this next week, I might be able to get all the files together.
Nice we waiting eagerly :-)
diman
Sergeant

Post by diman »

Ehhmm... any news?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Sorry, been so busy. :-(

But keep bugging me.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
diman
Sergeant

Post by diman »

Bugging you :-)
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Thanks,

We've got a week left to the release of SR1936, that's taking all my time right now. As soon as that's done I'll look at this.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

Balthagor wrote:Thanks,

We've got a week left to the release of SR1936, that's taking all my time right now. As soon as that's done I'll look at this.
You mean as soon as that's done. And then you fix the new problems that arise from new PC specs entering the frame. And then you will also need some time to pay attention to the little Balthagor's at home you have been ingnoring.

Also if you guys are releasing in a week why don't you guys have a spot up on the coming soon section of the steam group? I know I check that section allot when I am looking for a new game.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Ruges wrote:
Balthagor wrote:Thanks,

You mean as soon as that's done. And then you fix the new problems that arise from new PC specs entering the frame. And then you will also need some time to pay attention to the little Balthagor's at home you have been ingnoring.

Also if you guys are releasing in a week why don't you guys have a spot up on the coming soon section of the steam group? I know I check that section allot when I am looking for a new game.
No, I will be doing it the week after release. It's been bugging me, I want to get them out there for everyone.

Not sure about the "upcoming" section, I'll ask George. Maybe it has something to do with Early Access?....
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Scenarios, Mods and More - 2020”