Supreme Ruler 2020 and GC Assistant (Trainer)

What is the world like in 2020? What are the different ways to play? How can I create my own futuristic scenario and country groupings?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

Huangdiist
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Re: Supreme Ruler 2020 and GC Assistant (Trainer)

Post by Huangdiist »

No, there is no way of doing this. Moreover, you lose technical support, since only the latest version is supported.
Yet, if you want, just uninstall the game, reinstall it with updates up to 6.7.63 (the version before 6.8.1... of which 6.7.63 is the latest the trainer supports)
"All War is Based Upon Deception" - Sun Tzu's The Art of War
andylu23
Warrant Officer

Post by andylu23 »

hello all! is there a way to make the trainer that is for the v6.5.2 work for the v6.6.2 or newer? the other trainer i cant get to work. i did give up on the newer trainer though. thanks.
andylu23
Warrant Officer

Post by andylu23 »

is there anyway to make this trainer but one that we can edit stoks for supreme ruler cold war?
BigWolf
Brigadier Gen.

Post by BigWolf »

The creator of this trainer is no longer active, therefore this will not be updated for anything
andylu23
Warrant Officer

Post by andylu23 »

ok i didnt know that. does anyone know someone who does know how to make a trainer for it. i dont know how and probaly wouldnt get any of the coding stuff.
nick-bang
Colonel
Location: A dark and ominous room - only illuminated by the eerie light of a computerscreen

Post by nick-bang »

andylu23 wrote:ok i didnt know that. does anyone know someone who does know how to make a trainer for it. i dont know how and probaly wouldnt get any of the coding stuff.

Actually its not as much making a new as it is adapting the one there is, however unfortunately and sadly no one seems to able or willing to do it. Which is really sad because I for one cant play this game without Anewbies trainer...
nick-bang
Colonel
Location: A dark and ominous room - only illuminated by the eerie light of a computerscreen

Post by nick-bang »

andylu23 wrote:hello all! is there a way to make the trainer that is for the v6.5.2 work for the v6.6.2 or newer? the other trainer i cant get to work. i did give up on the newer trainer though. thanks.
Why would you want to work with the trainer for 6.5.2. ???

The current trainer is for the version 6.7 - which you can find as a download on this forum.
BigWolf
Brigadier Gen.

Post by BigWolf »

nick-bang wrote:Actually its not as much making a new as it is adapting the one there is, however unfortunately and sadly no one seems to able or willing to do it. Which is really sad because I for one cant play this game without Anewbies trainer...
May I be curious as to ask why you can't play without the trainer?
stephen
Lt. Colonel

Post by stephen »

BigWolf wrote:
nick-bang wrote:Actually its not as much making a new as it is adapting the one there is, however unfortunately and sadly no one seems to able or willing to do it. Which is really sad because I for one cant play this game without Anewbies trainer...
some people are way to lazy

I used cheats only one time: the "sadamme" cheat, I was playing as Japan, and used the cheat to make a country in the world to dow me and I had to go invade. The first country was Morroco, i had to go a long way.
"There are no desperate situations, there are only desperate people"

~Heinz Guderian~
nick-bang
Colonel

Post by nick-bang »

BigWolf wrote:
Because I have neither the time nor the inclination to do so.

Being an independent businessman and at a age of 39, then the game is far too timeconsuming otherwise.
Last edited by nick-bang on Jul 26 2011, edited 1 time in total.
nick-bang
Colonel

Post by nick-bang »

stephen wrote:
BigWolf wrote:
some people are way to lazy

I used cheats only one time: the "sadamme" cheat, I was playing as Japan, and used the cheat to make a country in the world to dow me and I had to go invade. The first country was Morroco, i had to go a long way.
With all due respect:

Why would you waste your own and everybody else´s time and energy commenting what YOU would and specifically would not do ?

Who cares - do what makes you feel good and let me do the same !

Its silly to the point of being a fool trying to inflate yourself while trying to deflate those who choose to use a cheat. And as for me being lazy, then you are welcome to your opinion - but frankly I dont give a damn what you think. At all.

This is not a forum about using cheats or not - dont like them, then dont use em. End of story.

Have a nice day everyone, and please act with a minimum of dignity and respect for Anewbies work considering that he did most of it while being very ill with cancer...
jrhindo
Sergeant

Post by jrhindo »

Could someone try to make it work for latest V6.81?
Or even for CW?
nick-bang
Colonel

Post by nick-bang »

jrhindo wrote:Could someone try to make it work for latest V6.81?
Or even for CW?
Sadly no...

HOWEVER there is an alternative here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 63&t=18631
SouLaRebeLs
Lieutenant

Post by SouLaRebeLs »

Check out my NEW UPDATED trainer... it has 1 day option +28 option working on update link in my signature
SRCWHelper (A Developed trainer)!!
[]-[]-[]
Bunch of word is suck, Bunch of code is art.. how it can be ?
reichfyhrer
Corporal

Post by reichfyhrer »

THIS IS NOT WORKING 6.6.1!! SO, WHERE IS 6.6.1 ASSISTANT????? :@

Return to “Scenarios, Mods and More - 2020”