Supreme Ruler 2020 and GC Assistant (Trainer)

What is the world like in 2020? What are the different ways to play? How can I create my own futuristic scenario and country groupings?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

reapergkh
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Re: Supreme Ruler 2020 and GC Assistant (Trainer)

Post by reapergkh »

Coalition4Peace wrote:anewbies,
just want to thank you greatly for making the time to update your assistant (trainer)
it makes a world of difference to those of us who simply doesn't have hours and hours of free time available to play without trainer.
so again thanks for making the effort and updating your trainer to match the latest version.

If I had to play normal, I had to dedicate hours of game play which is impossible with work.
So with the trainer it makes it gives a shortcut for a lot of the things.

I'm sure I speak on behalf of quite a number of people out there in same circumtances as I am.

so cheers mate
i second this and hope you get better
BigWolf
Brigadier Gen.

Post by BigWolf »

I'll give the new version a whirl and give some feedback when possible
First time I've loaded up the game in many months, so will need to get my bearings lol

Shame my coding knowledge is limited to PHP/HTML languages or I would have offered to take the coding off your hands
andylu23
Warrant Officer

Post by andylu23 »

can we do something about the stocks plz. It would be cool to fill our stocks. that would be great. thanks
BigWolf
Brigadier Gen.

Post by BigWolf »

It would appear the stock modifier is broken, as it doesn't appear to be doing anything for me
UchihaMadara971
Lieutenant

Post by UchihaMadara971 »

I would like to see you add the one day build option for buildings. I am annoyed for this as version 6.7.63 has no trainer from cheat happens nor anywhere which have the option for one day build for buildings like land fabrication (which I need shortly as North Korea, the country I am playing as, is getting smashed.)
reapergkh
Warrant Officer

Post by reapergkh »

hit control shift and s then type in cheat allowcheats hit enter then type in cheat breakground hit enter will give you one day build for buildings
nick-bang
Colonel
Location: A dark and ominous room - only illuminated by the eerie light of a computerscreen

Status?

Post by nick-bang »

Hello everyone

Can anyone say wheter or not the trainer presently supports version 7, because my trainer from cheathappens does not work and I dont want to update unless this one works. I dont really need a lot of functions: just a LOT of money and accelerated research.

Tnx
nick-bang
Colonel
Location: A dark and ominous room - only illuminated by the eerie light of a computerscreen

Re: Status?

Post by nick-bang »

nick-bang wrote:Hello everyone

Can anyone say wheter or not the trainer presently supports version 7, because my trainer from cheathappens does not work and I dont want to update unless this one works. I dont really need a lot of functions: just a LOT of money and accelerated research.

Tnx
I will answer that myself :-)

YES - it seems to work. I havent tried everything, but what I have seems to do the job with no ill effects.

Brilliant work and all the best to anewbie!
Ferdinand I
Corporal

Post by Ferdinand I »

Can't download it. My Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 keeps detecting a virus in it and wont let me use it. |O

I'm sure it is not actually a virus or anything. Just depressing that i can't use it. I've used it before in the past and had no problems, including the same version. Is there any way i could bypass the annoying antivirus warning?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

I think you're getting a false positive. I'm not getting any warnings with Avast...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Ferdinand I
Corporal

Post by Ferdinand I »

Balthagor wrote:I think you're getting a false positive. I'm not getting any warnings with Avast...
Most likely. I suppose i just have to play without cheating then. Oh the horror! :roll:
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

well, there are cheat codes...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
nick-bang
Colonel

Post by nick-bang »

Ferdinand I wrote:
Balthagor wrote:I think you're getting a false positive. I'm not getting any warnings with Avast...
Most likely. I suppose i just have to play without cheating then. Oh the horror! :roll:
Eh... what ... ?

Unles its on your business PC, then you should have the option of accpeting single files even though your anti-virus warns you. I canned it with McAfee and ther are zero problems and infestations - and it works like a charm !
supergiant
Corporal

Post by supergiant »

erm Anewbies how do i fast foward the trainer keep on telling me to fast foward and can you create a trainer with (Player Only) 1 Day Build Missles (Player Only) 1 day build army (Player Only) 1 day Build Facility and research
Huangdiist
Lieutenant

Post by Huangdiist »

Anewbies, I am making a mod with technologies of levels 176+. Can you make a trainer that enables you to go higher than 175 (you know that arrow that suddenly increases the technology level).
"All War is Based Upon Deception" - Sun Tzu's The Art of War

Return to “Scenarios, Mods and More - 2020”