Supreme Ruler 2020 and GC Assistant (Trainer)

What is the world like in 2020? What are the different ways to play? How can I create my own futuristic scenario and country groupings?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: Supreme Ruler 2020 and GC Assistant (Trainer)

Post by Balthagor »

Stop shouting.

If you read through the thread, somewhere it was mentioned that the author of this tool had cancer and was struggling with his health. He has not been seen here in some time. It seems unlikely this will get updated further.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
nick-bang
Colonel
Location: A dark and ominous room - only illuminated by the eerie light of a computerscreen

Post by nick-bang »

reichfyhrer wrote:THIS IS NOT WORKING 6.6.1!! SO, WHERE IS 6.6.1 ASSISTANT????? :@
1) Dont scream ... this is not the kindergarden.
2) Read above - Anewbies is not here anymore. Hopefully he is somewhere else but obviously not here.
3) WHY would you even want to PLAY version 6.6.1 ??? Nobody here supports or accepts cracked games ... you do realize this is an official forum ?
mrusso1983
Lieutenant

Post by mrusso1983 »

On the positive side, I still use his mod when playing 5.41 though, and enjoy it more than GC. God bless him, as I'm an impatient and poor player.
nick-bang
Colonel
Location: A dark and ominous room - only illuminated by the eerie light of a computerscreen

Post by nick-bang »

mrusso1983 wrote:On the positive side, I still use his mod when playing 5.41 though, and enjoy it more than GC. God bless him, as I'm an impatient and poor player.
Yes indeed - I still play 6.7 because I dont have the time or patience for it otherwise ... and the trainer works for that but not for the newest version.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

There is no support for version 6.6.1, update your game to version 6.8.1.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
nick-bang
Colonel

Post by nick-bang »

Balthagor wrote:There is no support for version 6.6.1, update your game to version 6.8.1.
Indeed - however as I have bought several copies of the different incarnations of Supreme ruler including 3 copies of Supreme Ruler 2020 Global Crisis (2 virtual and one physical), then being an old and grumpy fart too set in my ways to change, then I still prefer to play 6.7.1. as that means I can use Anewbies brilliant trainer. I think I have earned that right?

I dont in any way support software piracy - which you well know. I will always support you at BG, but if I choose to download the 6.7.1. patch from this forum then I really cant see that I harm anyone. Or did I misunderstand you?
Airat9000
Warrant Officer

Post by Airat9000 »

And under the new version will have a new trainer? just hard to raise the small countries
nick-bang
Colonel

Post by nick-bang »

Airat9000 wrote:And under the new version will have a new trainer? just hard to raise the small countries
NO

Read above
reichfyhrer
Corporal

Post by reichfyhrer »

nick-bang wrote:
reichfyhrer wrote:THIS IS NOT WORKING 6.6.1!! SO, WHERE IS 6.6.1 ASSISTANT????? :@
2) Read above - Anewbies is not here anymore. Hopefully he is somewhere else but obviously not here.
3) WHY would you even want to PLAY version 6.6.1 ??? Nobody here supports or accepts cracked games ... you do realize this is an official forum ?
Listen urood! who ever said this word to some pirated copies as you want to your computer for viruses then Go ahead! I played the old version of the original because it was necessary for the trainer options available to me! ( 1): Add 100 billion to cash
2): Add 100.000 soldiers to reserve men ).
All older versions, which I have played, there is a trainer, but the latest version is not anywhere (Google, Yandex, Yahoo)!
If no reasonable solution can not come, I am forced to downgrade the game.
BigWolf
Brigadier Gen.

Post by BigWolf »

Well last we heard anewbies was extremely ill

Personally, I'd say this thread becomes locked with the first post edited saying that there won't be an update to this program
nick-bang
Colonel

Post by nick-bang »

reichfyhrer wrote:
nick-bang wrote:
Listen urood! who ever said this word to some pirated copies as you want to your computer for viruses then Go ahead! I played the old version of the original because it was necessary for the trainer options available to me! ( 1): Add 100 billion to cash
2): Add 100.000 soldiers to reserve men ).
All older versions, which I have played, there is a trainer, but the latest version is not anywhere (Google, Yandex, Yahoo)!
If no reasonable solution can not come, I am forced to downgrade the game.
Eh... no offence: but I dont understand what you are writing. But anyway, then this trainer as outlined works with the 6.7.1 version so it makes no sense to play any prior versions.
zatouna
Sergeant

Post by zatouna »

The problem is that it has become Trainer virus and whenever I'm trying to hold it by the virus shows that you can solve this problem
nick-bang
Colonel

Post by nick-bang »

zatouna wrote:The problem is that it has become Trainer virus and whenever I'm trying to hold it by the virus shows that you can solve this problem
Dont shout. I dont debate with children.

It might register as a virus or not depending on your Anti-virus. The fact of the matter is that its hasnt seen any work for years, so nobody really knows what in its coding anymore.

I used the "Cheat Georgew" and patience. The rest you can buy.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Since this thread is for an unsupported version of the game and there has been no communication from the author we are closing the thread.

If anewbies returns, we will reopen the thread.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Scenarios, Mods and More - 2020”