New tool

What is the world like in 2020? What are the different ways to play? How can I create my own futuristic scenario and country groupings?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

killerflood
Brigadier Gen.

Re: New tool

Post by killerflood »

can you make it so that it changes building data? also it would be helpful for modders everywhere if you could make a tool that mods the csv file (whatever the hell that is... :-? )

i want to be able to build roads as fast as possable. having no supply in a vital area can have horrible effects on your military strategies. :-)
Economically people **** on me

"How come I have this mental image of tkobo's tanks running over these fleeing soldiers, saying 'what was that? oh, just a speed bump'... :)"
BigD145
Captain

Post by BigD145 »

killerflood wrote:i want to be able to build roads as fast as possable. having no supply in a vital area can have horrible effects on your military strategies.
You're always subject to the whims of supply. Building something quicker doesn't mean it's built with fewer resources.
MisterFaber
Lieutenant

Post by MisterFaber »

Thanks a lot ...

to be continued ;)

greets
Leonidas
Sergeant

Post by Leonidas »

Im new in SR2020

how i can create a new cache¿¿¿????

Thanks
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

Leonidas wrote:how i can create a new cache¿¿¿????
Instructions have been posted on the wiki
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
killerflood
Brigadier Gen.

Post by killerflood »

BigD145 wrote:
killerflood wrote:i want to be able to build roads as fast as possable. having no supply in a vital area can have horrible effects on your military strategies.
You're always subject to the whims of supply. Building something quicker doesn't mean it's built with fewer resources.
that's where the ability to cheat comes in. :-)

by the way where is zoranc?

"How come I have this mental image of tkobo's tanks running over these fleeing soldiers, saying 'what was that? oh, just a speed bump'... :)"
MisterFaber
Lieutenant

Post by MisterFaber »

agree on the question :D

cause I've 2 questions...

1) Is there something new on editing treaties?

2) What happens if in the country tab(first) I assign world market to a country as government form. I think I will have to try myself but also playing with 2 world markets would be a bit weird. ^^
IceCold
Lieutenant

Post by IceCold »

Use Filefront to upload your tool. Its perfect for uploading mods and things like that.
Pwned9080
Colonel

Post by Pwned9080 »

Old post.
twiedrich
Corporal

Post by twiedrich »

Any updates to your tool for Update 4?
I think a curse should rest on me — because I love this war ... I can't help it — I enjoy every second of it.

WINSTON CHURCHILL, letter to a friend, 1916
killerflood
Brigadier Gen.

Post by killerflood »

I think zoranc has moved on to something else. i pmed him months ago. there has been no reply.

Return to “Scenarios, Mods and More - 2020”