Computer made peace (?)

With more regions available at once, who will you trade with? Who will you ignore? Will you trade for products, technologies, military designs or treaties? How much will you trade with your future enemies?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

zhshs7
Warrant Officer

Computer made peace (?)

Post by zhshs7 »

Hey, sorry if it's been posted before but I couldn't find it anywhere.
Can the foreign affairs minister ask for peace on his own? I was fighting Turkey as Greece when I got an e-mail saying that they have accepted my proposal for peace, I hadn't offered one though.

Anyways, since I got no casus belli vs Turkey now is there a cheat where I can set them to war with me? I googled some cheats but the closest thing I got is the cheat that makes a random country go to war with me...

Thanks a lot :-)
Legend
General
Human: Yes

Re: Computer made peace (?)

Post by Legend »

I think we've left this decision for you as the player to make. Were you using any cheats and CTRL+H switching regions (was this an option in SR2020? If you were switching regions then the offer might have been accepted? Not sure... And, if CTRL+H works with cheats... you could enable cheats, switch to Turkey - declare war... and then switch back to Greece.
notus
Lieutenant

Post by notus »

Legend wrote:Were you using any cheats and CTRL+H switching regions (was this an option in SR2020? If you were switching regions then the offer might have been accepted? Not sure... And, if CTRL+H works with cheats... you could enable cheats, switch to Turkey - declare war... and then switch back to Greece.
It is [_]OT but i am intrigued can you switch between nations?
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

notus wrote:
Legend wrote:Were you using any cheats and CTRL+H switching regions (was this an option in SR2020? If you were switching regions then the offer might have been accepted? Not sure... And, if CTRL+H works with cheats... you could enable cheats, switch to Turkey - declare war... and then switch back to Greece.
It is [_]OT but i am intrigued can you switch between nations?
No, in both 2020 and CW this option is removed in the player client. If by some magic miracle you had access to the dev build then yes. (which is likely why legend is unsure if you can)

You can do it by running it as multiplayer and switching nations between saves but ya.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace

Return to “Diplomacy - 2020”