Balkan-French War

With more regions available at once, who will you trade with? Who will you ignore? Will you trade for products, technologies, military designs or treaties? How much will you trade with your future enemies?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

LiKaapstad
Colonel
Human: Yes

Balkan-French War

Post by LiKaapstad »

Hello,

Im currently playing the ''Blocks" scenario as the Balkans. I declaired war on france (which was 60% justifiyed), and have been fighting them for alittle over a year now. I took there occupied Italy & the Islands and stole about a 10% of French home territory. Spain came up along my side and stole about 40% of france.The casualties have been staggering for them... 1.60 million dead & I lost 100,000.

Onto my point, I have been pounding Paris with missles for awhile & killed about 1/3 of the paris population.I have also 100% military approval and France has 2%....I have never lost a battle the entire campaign.

My question is, why have the French not agreed to any of my peace treaties??? I have tried nice checks, intimidation & complete overwhelming there forces.Im afraid If I continue bombing Paris, there will be no one left! [_]O
NO PROP 8 California...Equality for ALL
LiKaapstad
Colonel

Re: Balkan-French War

Post by LiKaapstad »

Well....never mind.They accepted 14,000,000$.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chesehead
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Chesehead »

You should have sacked paris. They would have surrendered with a 2% MAR.
LiKaapstad
Colonel

Post by LiKaapstad »

Chesehead wrote:You should have sacked paris. They would have surrendered with a 2% MAR.
You got a point there... I'm typically not one to kill the civillians....though I would have loved to see Paris is flames. -^.^-
I should have probably leveled france. The good news though is I can always just brake that worthless peace agreement. :lol: :lol:
Lord_Draxnair
Warrant Officer

Post by Lord_Draxnair »

Gotta love the idea of Paris in flames sometimes.... 8)
ARE THOSE MY SLBM'S PARKED OFF YOUR COASTLINE??? ..... OH WELL, DEAL WITH IT!!!!!
Ракетные войска стратегического назначения <---- Strategic Rocket Forces

Return to “Diplomacy - 2020”