Does your army to a neighbors border really cause casus beli

With more regions available at once, who will you trade with? Who will you ignore? Will you trade for products, technologies, military designs or treaties? How much will you trade with your future enemies?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

luraz
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Does your army to a neighbors border really cause casus beli

Post by luraz »

Hej guys,

I am new to the game and I always first search the forums for answers, but this 1 I couldnt find. Is it true that your enemy gains casus beli on you if you put your army next to their border? I am testing it out atm, but it doesnt seem to work...Am I missing something over here?

Thx for your help! 8)
sirveri
Colonel

Re: Does your army to a neighbors border really cause casus

Post by sirveri »

luraz wrote:Hej guys,

I am new to the game and I always first search the forums for answers, but this 1 I couldnt find. Is it true that your enemy gains casus beli on you if you put your army next to their border? I am testing it out atm, but it doesnt seem to work...Am I missing something over here?

Thx for your help! 8)
I find it easiest to just set diplo difficult to hard. Then the computer will automatically hate and gain belli on you over time. No need to worry about going to war, it comes to you!
- Dave
---------------------
Will mod for food!
luraz
Warrant Officer

Post by luraz »

sirveri wrote:
luraz wrote:Hej guys,

Thx for your help! 8)
I find it easiest to just set diplo difficult to hard. Then the computer will automatically hate and gain belli on you over time. No need to worry about going to war, it comes to you!
Hahaha seems fun, but I plan to play my first game a little bit realistically :wink: Thx anyway !
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

It is a very small factor.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Diplomacy - 2020”