Negative CB

With more regions available at once, who will you trade with? Who will you ignore? Will you trade for products, technologies, military designs or treaties? How much will you trade with your future enemies?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

samuel1991
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Negative CB

Post by samuel1991 »

How come there is a -28% CB for me against the Switzerland?

Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Negative CB

Post by Balthagor »

Is that Vanilla or a mod? If it's Vanilla, please zip and send me the savegame.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
samuel1991
Warrant Officer

Post by samuel1991 »

I have sent u already. Check your mail. Thanks.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Well, that was easy to figure out. It's corruption from using a pirate copy of the game.

You're account is now inactive, e-mail me with a valid key if you'd like it reinstated.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

Really pirating this game? You know I can see pirating games that dont have demo's so you can see if the game is worth the buy. Not that it s a practice that I do myself. but this game has a demo. But this game. There is no reason to pirate it. Unless you did not have the money to buy it (And when you can find it on sale for as little as $3.00 during specials) If you cannot come up with that, perhaps you should be doing other stuff instead of playing games. Its a pretty cheap game. And when you acualy look at $ per playing hour, your going to be hard pressed finding anouther tittle, or even form of entertainment that can compete. We are talking cents per hour, Even less then a cent per hour in some cases. Compare that with a DVD, $29.99 for an hour and a half.

Now I think the worst part of it all is not only did you rob them of the sale. You now come on the forms and consume resources here too. You make sugestions on improvments on somthing you never intend on paying for. now GTFO.
sirveri
Colonel

Post by sirveri »

Balthagor wrote:Well, that was easy to figure out. It's corruption from using a pirate copy of the game.

You're account is now inactive, e-mail me with a valid key if you'd like it reinstated.
Wish I read this before I replied to one of his posts... time to go delete that reply I guess.
- Dave
---------------------
Will mod for food!
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

I really dislike thieves. Makes no matter if you still a pack of gum or a car, a criminal is a criminal.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG

Return to “Diplomacy - 2020”