News Preview

With more regions available at once, who will you trade with? Who will you ignore? Will you trade for products, technologies, military designs or treaties? How much will you trade with your future enemies?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

News Preview

Post by Ruges »

I got a News preview today that I have not seen before, or well noticed before.

Civilian Approval Success! The Leadership of Vanuatu (Ruges) is enjoying a better that 80% approval rating.

I have not seen this before (well usualy dont strive for such a high approval rating). Which got me wondering if there is anytype of effect that happens to my country? like maybe a boost in production or somthing.

Its acualy been kinda funny game. I have been getting all of my income threw trading tech. I lowered all taxes to 0. All domestic sales have been lowered to 0. All social spendings have been raised to max. I did a major infrastucture upgrade (a road in every hex). My unimployment has been sitting at 0.3 Inflation is at 186.4% and GDP/C is at $288,346
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: News Preview

Post by Balthagor »

Could I see a copy of that savegame? Might have some interesting data in there...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Of course it has interesting data in there. Its the test build of my latest mod. Do you just need the save file or all the corresponding files?

edit. Also want to note, it did not happen after the start of the game. it was after I loaded a save. (I like to save and restart the game every 6 months or so, becouse it frees up locked units, and can start frozen AI doing stuff. Also clears up memory and speeds up the game).
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

just the save is fine.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Ok 2 saves sent. One of before the event happened. (started happening after loading that save). and one of after the event happened. And the event still continues to happen the first of every month. (which I emagine will happen while my approval stays above 80 percent.)
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

thanks, though I'm actually interested in analyzing your economy more than the e-mail.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Oh well in that case my economy has sence crashed somwhat. Well its not up to where it was before. I am down to about 76 percent inflation and 67K GDP wiht 0.7 percent inflation. Not sure if this is becouse I loaded after the save or, When I exsperienced my major boom I was building roads, lots of roads. It was a massive undertaking for such a small country, So large I almost ran my country into the ground. The industrial goods demands on it all where very high. I kinda suspect it was the roads that did it. Becouse during which I was also recieving massive amounts of emigration. I was up to about 110,000 annualy. Which is pretty major for a nation of 200,000.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Well economy is back on the rise now that I have completed some fabs. 92 percent inflation. and 110k GDP. An interesting thing about my income summary. I am getting 84M daily, even thow all domestic sales at -99 percent.

It appears that facilities that consume resources, those consumed resources are paid the production price in domestic sales. or would it be market price. unless that 1 percent adds up to 84M. but that seems a bit high. Which would be incorrect. This production price should go off the domestic price. Maybe a bug.

Return to “Diplomacy - 2020”