Is there a diplomatic way to acquire territory?

With more regions available at once, who will you trade with? Who will you ignore? Will you trade for products, technologies, military designs or treaties? How much will you trade with your future enemies?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

Eldin
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Is there a diplomatic way to acquire territory?

Post by Eldin »

Sorry for the OT.
exit
Corporal
Human: Yes

Post by exit »

Eldin wrote: Battlegoat does earn their income. Every company does no matter how shady you judge their actions to be. If I thought that the car industry made crappy cars but still managed to sell them it would not give me the right to go to one of their factories and steal a car. No one is forcing you to play computer games. It is not a human right to obtain software illegally no matter your justification.
I have no oppinion about BT. I just don't trust the market any more. And it's still not stealing, if I go to a car manufacturer and steal a car they no longer have that car. Making a copy of the car is not the same thing as stealing it. If corporations behave badly they can't come whining about consumers not trusting them. You are right about me not being forced to play computer games, that I do for my own amusement but playing games isn't necessarily the same thing as acualy buying games. I play them, and if they are good I buy them. If they are bad, or the company is doing bad things I don't. As simple as that.
Balthagor wrote:If you guys are going to keep talking copyright, please go to off topic and add to the existing discussion;

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... =8&t=16867
You're right, I'm sorry. Kinda' drifted away there a bit.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

This is one of the only forums i know of for a game company, that puts up with people who come here and spout support for the stealing known as software piracy..... |O

Guess they just dont care that people steal their game.Wonder if they feel the same about their other possessions ?Im sure some of the software thieves would be happy to travel to the devs homes and steal their silverware,etc.... as well. :lol:

Or perhaps the software thieves could just start squatting in the devs homes....using the homes without the devs permission.

And its of course amazing how the thieves brag about how its not stealing,while hiding behind the supposed anonymity of the web, but dont have the balls to do so openly .Apparently their "belief" and wills are tad limp,preventing them from explaining openly to the legal system their "beliefs" :lol:

That the thieves are too simple to understand,or just willing to ignore ,that a product,physical or intangible,is comprised of the makers work,which is a service,and hence stealing the product of such work ,is no different than stealing the service, says alot about them.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

@exit, if you have further questions please start a new thread.

@copyright discussion, see you in off topic...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Diplomacy - 2020”