Israel keeps pissing me off

With more regions available at once, who will you trade with? Who will you ignore? Will you trade for products, technologies, military designs or treaties? How much will you trade with your future enemies?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

LebaneseLion
Major
Human: Yes

Israel keeps pissing me off

Post by LebaneseLion »

Well, as Lebanon im surrounded by two nations who can annihilate me in about 10 seconds..but Israel keeps on declaring war on me.. even though I manage to push them back since they don't know how to manage their army and with some help of the Syrians it gets annoying. Last game I was trying to buildup to take over Syria's coast to the north but instead Israel and all it's wisdom decided Lebanon should not exist and attacked.. therefore i had to divert my army to the South. Unfortunately the United States and Europe do not like me, and I don't want to buy Arab or Russian/Chinese military techs.. is there any quicker way to make my relations with Israel better quicker than just bombarding them with money and resource offers?
Hullu Hevonen
General

Re: Israel keeps pissing me off

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

LebaneseLion wrote:Well, as Lebanon im surrounded by two nations who can annihilate me in about 10 seconds..but Israel keeps on declaring war on me.. even though I manage to push them back since they don't know how to manage their army and with some help of the Syrians it gets annoying. Last game I was trying to buildup to take over Syria's coast to the north but instead Israel and all it's wisdom decided Lebanon should not exist and attacked.. therefore i had to divert my army to the South. Unfortunately the United States and Europe do not like me, and I don't want to buy Arab or Russian/Chinese military techs.. is there any quicker way to make my relations with Israel better quicker than just bombarding them with money and resource offers?
make them suffer, bombard them, fight a bloody war! if you cause them too much causulties or damage they will be more willing to accept peace. Also if a war inactive for a time it can be peaced
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Ragu
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Ragu »

Hullu Hevonen wrote: Also if a war inactive for a time it can be peaced
Quiet borders is a good way to build-up. After they have been pushed back, leave a defensive line, and make sure no unit of yours crosses into their territories. If you dont upset the apple cart, quiet borders can last for years.
ash874
Corporal

Post by ash874 »

my sincire apologies
we just have a young mischievous spirit :)
michael63000
Colonel

Post by michael63000 »

LebaneseLion wrote:Well, as Lebanon im surrounded by two nations who can annihilate me in about 10 seconds..but Israel keeps on declaring war on me.. even though I manage to push them back since they don't know how to manage their army and with some help of the Syrians it gets annoying. Last game I was trying to buildup to take over Syria's coast to the north but instead Israel and all it's wisdom decided Lebanon should not exist and attacked.. therefore i had to divert my army to the South. Unfortunately the United States and Europe do not like me, and I don't want to buy Arab or Russian/Chinese military techs.. is there any quicker way to make my relations with Israel better quicker than just bombarding them with money and resource offers?
Just buy Russian/Chinese Tech, is there anything wrong? It's a weapon, it does the trick... Dude, Egypt has the M113A4 and M1A1 Tank Unit designs, just buy it from Egypt, it's not a problem! Buy all your weapons from Egypt, they have American Tech. Also Lebanon can NEVER EVER push back the Israeli Army, ever. They were invaded and got owned. I'd say only Egypt and Turkey have a chance at defeating Israel, but Lebanon? You must be kidding me, Thank God Lebanon isn't rubble today, Israel had mercy on you. So if you want to defeat Israel, Ally with Egypt and Syria and attack all at once.
LebaneseLion
Major

Post by LebaneseLion »

michael63000 wrote:
Just buy Russian/Chinese Tech, is there anything wrong? It's a weapon, it does the trick... Dude, Egypt has the M113A4 and M1A1 Tank Unit designs, just buy it from Egypt, it's not a problem! Buy all your weapons from Egypt, they have American Tech. Also Lebanon can NEVER EVER push back the Israeli Army, ever. They were invaded and got owned. I'd say only Egypt and Turkey have a chance at defeating Israel, but Lebanon? You must be kidding me, Thank God Lebanon isn't rubble today, Israel had mercy on you. So if you want to defeat Israel, Ally with Egypt and Syria and attack all at once.
In supreme ruler yes we can defeat the Israelis, in reality its a whole different story and I dont think the Israelis will want to fight the Lebanese Army because they will be getting themselves into a huge problem. Their is never a chance we can invade Israel but their is always a chance we can give them hell. Not just Israel but anyone.
The Mithar Empire
Lieutenant

Post by The Mithar Empire »

Well Israel is one of those countries (especially with WV set to max) that will always go crazy and declare war on everyone. There has been many a game I played where I am sitting minding my own business, dealing with whatever is going on in my part of the world, and I see a little "War Declared" message pop up, I look at it, and it says Israel has declared war on {insert middle eastern country here}, and about 6 months to a year (one time it took three days) Israel is wiped from the map because it declared war on every Muslim nation.

Return to “Diplomacy - 2020”