CB, DipRate, CivRate between my allies and AI regions

With more regions available at once, who will you trade with? Who will you ignore? Will you trade for products, technologies, military designs or treaties? How much will you trade with your future enemies?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

tonystowe
Colonel

CB, DipRate, CivRate between my allies and AI regions

Post by tonystowe »

BG,

I want to know what the CB, DipRate, and CivRate is between my ally (Djibouti) and its neighbors Somalia, Ethiopia, and Eritrea. If this is possible, where do I go to locate this information?

I want to know this because I want to give them military equipment and technology; however, I do not want to waste too much on them if no immediate threat exists.

Also, is it possible that you have on your "wish list" a diplomatic venue in which the player, or AI region, can mediate the tensions between two regions (ally or otherwise)? Whether they are at war or peace, I would like the ability to look at my ally's local tension levels and, if possible, influence the area to lower hostilities or tension.

Thanks for such a awesome game and your team's attention to this forum and your supporters. Please tell me that you are considering a few more updates to this game!

Tony
ollobrains
Brigadier Gen.

Re: CB, DipRate, CivRate between my allies and AI regions

Post by ollobrains »

u can only see youres to them and vice versa not between each other

Return to “Diplomacy - 2020”