Turning Down Offers

With more regions available at once, who will you trade with? Who will you ignore? Will you trade for products, technologies, military designs or treaties? How much will you trade with your future enemies?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

Roland040
Colonel

Turning Down Offers

Post by Roland040 »

Hello if you reject any diplomatic offers from another country does it affect your relations with that country?

Also when a country offers you some goods why are there two financial figures? One is the offer and the other is a request. Which one do i take notice of? Thanks for any help.
Mouser010
Lieutenant

Re: Turning Down Offers

Post by Mouser010 »

Ive been researching this myself, ive requested tons of things knowing they wont give it up just to see if i would REALISTICALLY piss them off, NOTHING.......It's like saying give me ALL of your goods yet they never "Seem" to get mad at me....not to realistic if you ask me

The 2 figures should be what they are offering you and what they are requesting from you....
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

Roland040 wrote:Also when a country offers you some goods why are there two financial figures? One is the offer and the other is a request. Which one do i take notice of?
Can you really not figure that out?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

rejecting has no effect.

There are two values because there are two sides to the offer. Not all offers are equal in value.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Roland040
Colonel

Post by Roland040 »

Hello fair enough. I do assume that the request offer is the main figure that i pay? I only say this because when i offer another region my goods. I just offer him the one figure as far as i can tell after you press the equalise button. Otherwise i suppose you can split the offer over so many days, weeks, months etc. Thanks anyway for your replies.

Return to “Diplomacy - 2020”