How to get two AI countries to make peace?

With more regions available at once, who will you trade with? Who will you ignore? Will you trade for products, technologies, military designs or treaties? How much will you trade with your future enemies?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

qweasd
Sergeant

How to get two AI countries to make peace?

Post by qweasd »

Playing as Germany, invading Russia, very close to Moscow. China is also invading Russia. How can I get China to make peace so they won't split the land when Russia falls?
Opthalamia
Colonel

Re: How to get two AI countries to make peace?

Post by Opthalamia »

No way, but no problem, China will declare war on you, after russia has fallen. Get both.

China tends to launch some nukes, so make sure you have a good rocket defence. Maybe sign a few treaties, offer the necessary technology. Or just deactivate nukes in your game.
maciekpl
Lieutenant

Post by maciekpl »

Load the game in multiplayer mode as China (the aggressor, right?) and offer a peace treaty to Russia. Wait a few seconds until they accept. Save and load as Germany.
My words are backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

Send ships with units onboard to eastern Russia. and secure the Russian border with China before taking moscow.
maciekpl
Lieutenant

Post by maciekpl »

But there's also the other border near Kazakhstan, right?
My words are backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

maciekpl wrote:But there's also the other border near Kazakhstan, right?
yea, Airdrop a few units down at that border, Its only a couple hexes wide. So only a minimal units will be needed.
tommygun
Sergeant

Post by tommygun »

qweasd wrote:Playing as Germany, invading Russia, very close to Moscow. China is also invading Russia. How can I get China to make peace so they won't split the land when Russia falls?
I dont think that AI regions sign peace with each other ever... Hopefully this will come in an update
"The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter" -
Sir Winston Churchill
ollobrains
Brigadier Gen.

Post by ollobrains »

a more dynamic system as far as more regular peace and war decs. Perhaps it might take into strength surrounding neighbour strengths etc might allow for more flexible games

Return to “Diplomacy - 2020”