Diplomatik other CIVIL and STAAT hat me

With more regions available at once, who will you trade with? Who will you ignore? Will you trade for products, technologies, military designs or treaties? How much will you trade with your future enemies?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

killercz
Warrant Officer

Diplomatik other CIVIL and STAAT hat me

Post by killercz »

hello,
I´ve a question about diplomacy.

When i play IRAN then MUTCH nation hate me ( :lol: )

What can i do that i have an ally with a land what HATE me?

I mutch read in forum but is the only way pay BILLARDE of DOLLAR? (don´t have)
Or it´s rentable DO every week BAD TRADES (for me) with mutch profit for the other nation?

Greets from CZ,
andi
Opthalamia
Colonel

Re: Diplomatik other CIVIL and STAAT hat me

Post by Opthalamia »

If you play Iran, why didnt you unite all arabs under your Flag? After that, the rest of the world love you, if they dindt find another oil deliverer.
haenkie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by haenkie »

Doesnt work that way :wink:

But indeed do small trades in which you will do bad deals on your part. Slowly you will diplomatic rating go up. And once in a while mix up a few diplomatic options in your bad deal deal and whoa in a while you will have an alliance.

I gave up doing this with russia because it took to much time, now they declared and i have an extended war, because it is so damn big :lol:
Opthalamia
Colonel

Post by Opthalamia »

Ok, ive done a test:

If you play with diplomatic difficulty very hard, unite all Arabs under your flag works. Only Afghanistan didnt declare war on me.

And the rest of the world loves my oil. They pay the extra cash i need for my warmachine :-)

Imho, Russia isnt a profitable Target. Just block them with about 80 AMS-Mortars and some LR Artillery and catch the low GDP/c Arabs first.

Return to “Diplomacy - 2020”