Training Aircraft

Place any military topics in this forum. How long can you run your country peacefully?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

geminif4ucorsair
General

Re:BZ EC-735 manufacture

Post by geminif4ucorsair »

Q: Where is the french EC-735 that Brasil will build are you guys aware of the new purchases?
A; Sometimes we are aware, not sure if this made our list. If you have a web link on the details please post it.
-----

The newest Brazilian orbat changes reflect manufacturing for the light utility helicopter in Brazil, for both Army and Navy.
The orbat allocated 3 battalions, based on initial 50 helicopter production plan for the army.

Thanks for posting. :-)
geminif4ucorsair
General

Re: Training Aircraft

Post by geminif4ucorsair »

Balthagor wrote:Wow, that's a lot of questions...

Q: Why can't Brazil build it's subs TUPI
A: Appears to be an error, looking into it.
Brazil should get a R for the Tupi (Type 209/1400) submarines, as the second thru fifth (TIKUNA S-34) units were built at Arsenal de Marinha, Rio de Janeiro....will look into db and change if not credited.

The other possibility is that your Brazil Tech level is not up to 1985....which would be required for construction.

Will look into various Campaign and Scenarios and review.

[Update: db has been updated and Research credited to BZ]. :-)
Last edited by geminif4ucorsair on Apr 15 2010, edited 3 times in total.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

@geminif4ucorsair-Is that saying the orbat changes are in the upcoming planned update ?
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

tkobo wrote:@geminif4ucorsair-Is that saying the orbat changes are in the upcoming planned update ?
Yes, Gemini is helping me with some orbat updates (actually, he's doing the bulk of the work, I'm just approving his changes and exporting them).
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Galindo
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Post by Galindo »

Balthagor wrote:Wow, that's a lot of questions...

* Cost/Build time - k, I agree, cost and build time reduced for next update.

Q: How would it be cheaper to maintain so many other jet planes than a light trainer/striker prop plane?
A: Maintenance is a function of cost, the reduced cost will mean reduced maint.

Q: And why doens't Brazil owns any Super Tucano?
A: Don't remember why we reduced the inventory, back for the next update.

Q: Why can't Brazil build it's subs TUPI
A: Appears to be an error, looking into it.

Q: or the UAVs Carcará
A: we don't model small UAVs like that for any country.

Q: Where is the french EC-735 that Brasil will build are you guys aware of the new purchases?
A; Sometimes we are aware, not sure if this made our list. If you have a web link on the details please post it.

If you want to post corrections about one specific region, start a thread in the support section and post your details. Just be aware that sometimes it takes a while for us to reply to stuff. I was looking at some of the South American stuff so was able to answer these right away but that was just getting lucky :)
Much appreciated I'll make a post with the observations and also all the new purchases that I'm aware of and will try to make links for them all ^^
Sorry the correct name is EC725 Super Cougar here is a wiki link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurocopter_EC_725
"Ordem e Progresso"

Return to “Military - 2020”