Can you Reunite the USA?

Place any military topics in this forum. How long can you run your country peacefully?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

Killric
Corporal
Human: Yes

Can you Reunite the USA?

Post by Killric »

Hello all, First post here. I have played this game off and on when i want a good Strategy game to play. Always learning more every time i play.

I have one question. In the Shattered World campaign. Is there any way if you defeat or if all the states but one is defeated, can you say, reunite the USA? So for example, say im DC, And i have conquered all the States. Would it let me have an option to be renamed the USA?
Ater
Colonel

Re: Can you Reunite the USA?

Post by Ater »

I do not believe you can change the name of your nation, but it would be a great option.

I also don't think that DC could conquer anything because it is a one hex nation, I thought they could only produce artillery... I may be wrong.
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein
Killric
Corporal

Re: Can you Reunite the USA?

Post by Killric »

Easy Way to win with DC, I always right off the bat, start trading a few techs here and there, get some Designs off of texas, Conn, Cali, and a few others. Getting those designs i like. Then I sell off all my techs and designs to the riches countries, normally UN, Aussie, and a few others.

DC is only 75 bil in debt, so it gets paid off quick. Then i set my trade focus for military equipment. I scrap one of the consumer buildings, build military building so i can get ammo for war. Then i end up declaring war on Virginia.

If you get all your units out, and put in a full garrison, and play your cards right, you can beat Virgina, they rarely garrison the city's beside DC, and makes for easy pulling. Grab land, fall back and intrench, i even try to wait till they have 1 or 2 units left fighting before repairs, and then ill move a unit or two, seeing you have two fast movers, behind to cut off retreat to destroy them. But its still hard, i got saved by Sweden when Virginia pushed and killed my units except my AA, and they sold me some Tanks and inf. So kinda saved me, but still possible without more units.

Once you do that, its trying to make up for the lack of resources. I will normally declare war on Texas since they normally fight everyone lol. And ill send the ships i won from Virginia to go take all the offshore oil from Texas and what they took from Mexico.

This is the basic start to winning with DC. Need to make sure you have your back covered with some Nonaggression pacts maybe, just depends. But you can win with DC

Return to “Military - 2020”