Dafux USA

Place any military topics in this forum. How long can you run your country peacefully?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

scutshake
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Dafux USA

Post by scutshake »

They have been at war with canada and this is there treasury. I read a while ago that no matter what the tressury USA keeps churning out units well here is a good example they forget everthing else even tech they have advances about 5 levels.

Yes i will admit i have cheated to get to 2057 But not that bad i don't think i only did the instant day one cuz my computer has build in graphics card so it goes at like 1 on the clock is about 2 minutes :)

The only thing changed in settings is world volatility is set to high :)
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Re: Dafux USA

Post by Ruges »

Update your game. If the US is at war with Canada you are playing a very old build. Those older versions have issues with AI economy, and AI movement amongst other things.

Also the time cheat. the way I understand it is it stops certain calculations from having every day. Instead it uses the last info. Which means if a country was in a downward spiral when you started the cheat, it would be how ever many days passed times that downward spiral in trouble.

And finally the further you get from 2020 the more oddness the game will show. So running the game up to 2060 will give odd results. You would have more stable results if you finished your games by 2025. Alternatively, there are mods out there that address these issues, And the player has more control on the worlds economy then one might think.
scutshake
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Re: Dafux USA

Post by scutshake »

Ahh ok thanks :)

Return to “Military - 2020”