Aircraft carrier and jets

Place any military topics in this forum. How long can you run your country peacefully?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

Apophis
Sergeant

Aircraft carrier and jets

Post by Apophis »

Hi

I cannot land my jets on to the aircraft carrier. I have no idea why. The carrier is the british Queen Elizabeth and im trying to land the multi role fighters named Terra Sahab. They just seem to circle around the carrier untill they need to refuel and then they return back to the previous airfield.

Any idea why this does not work? :-(
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Re: Aircraft carrier and jets

Post by Ruges »

Carriers come in two flavors, Long deck and short deck. Planes come in three flavors. Short dec capable, long deck capable and not carrier capable. A short deck plane can land on a short deck, long deck or airfield. A long deck plane can land on a long deck carrier, or airfield. And then there are planes that cannot land on any carrier only airfields. Look at a bunch of different units and you will find the icon that represents long deck and short deck capable planes.
Apophis
Sergeant

Post by Apophis »

Ruges wrote:Carriers come in two flavors, Long deck and short deck. Planes come in three flavors. Short dec capable, long deck capable and not carrier capable. A short deck plane can land on a short deck, long deck or airfield. A long deck plane can land on a long deck carrier, or airfield. And then there are planes that cannot land on any carrier only airfields. Look at a bunch of different units and you will find the icon that represents long deck and short deck capable planes.
Thanks Ruges! I will look into this! :)
GIJoe597
Board Admin
Human: Yes

Post by GIJoe597 »

Terra Sahab is not carrier capable.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG

Return to “Military - 2020”