Building military units

Place any military topics in this forum. How long can you run your country peacefully?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

Porsche
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Building military units

Post by Porsche »

I am having difficulties building military units.
I have capacity to build 15 units simultaneously.
I have a queue of 19
But only 3 or 4 are actualy being built !
I appear to have sufficient cash, military goods and industrial goods,

Ideas anyone ???

AG
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Re: Building military units

Post by Ruges »

Some units also require uranium.

However units are Qed per hex. So you might have 4 fabrications on hex A, 3 Fabrications hex B, 3 fabrications on Hex C, and 5 facilites are on hex D. Meaning you have 15 fabrication facilites. However if you select Hex A and Q up 19 units, Only 4 units will be built at a time. And they will all be built at the hex A fabrication plants. so when they deploy that is the hex they will appear on. If you want them to be built at all 15 fabrication plants make sure they are all selected before starting the Q.

The reason this is done is so you can have certian units built at certian places on the map. For instance you might want all of your infantry units built at a fabrication plant near your airports so they can be airlifted quickly once produced. Or say you have some fabrication plants far from your frontlines, you might only want your fast units built at that plant so they can get to the front quickly.
Porsche
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Re: Building military units

Post by Porsche »

Thank you General, but in the meantime, I have found the solution: very simply, I did not have sufficient metal ore. I solved this
by building a couple of composite ore fabs and all was back to normal.

AG

Return to “Military - 2020”