Is useful to attack an enemy building?

Place any military topics in this forum. How long can you run your country peacefully?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

Wasicun
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Is useful to attack an enemy building?

Post by Wasicun »

Hi all friends.

I have a question: do you think that bombard (with artillery or missiles) enemy buildings can be useful?
I mean, if i bomb a facility, and i do only 10% damage to that facility, will that facility stop his activity until it's repaired?

For example, when i start a war with a nation i want to use a lot of missiles against his military buildings, like barracks, oil gas fields...
but what i want to know is if a facility slightly damaged can produce his goods or not until is repaired.
Thank you very much and sorry for my poor English.
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Re: Is useful to attack an enemy building?

Post by Ruges »

There are acualy a couple posts on this forum about just such a thing. And they go into great detail the results of what they have accomplished and failed at. I suggest looking for those. (even some in the AAR section)

But the general gist of it. Damaging structures, they will still get a percentage of the production. SO you cannot just go around and damage all there structures so they wont have any production. So if you are going the route of destroying there production your better off destroying the facilities. However be advised that last 10 percent of health of a structure is much much harder to destroy.

Return to “Military - 2020”