How do i conquer China and Russia?

Place any military topics in this forum. How long can you run your country peacefully?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

Octavious226
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

How do i conquer China and Russia?

Post by Octavious226 »

Im asking this question because China and Russia is really big and i dont know how to conquer them especially russia because they have strong defense at their capital and idk about china but please help me...Thanks!
Sometimes I'm real cool, but sometimes I could be a real *******. I think everyone is like that.
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Re: How do i conquer China and Russia?

Post by GIJoe597 »

You take a big country the same way you take a small country, one city at a time. There is no difference other than the size of forces. You might need better organizational skills for larger battles, but the premise is the same.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

check the AAR's for how others conqured them.
Porcupine1981
Captain

Post by Porcupine1981 »

I have conquered Russia once with North Korea, starting from Vladivostok and ending up in Moscow. It just takes some time.

I have also conquered China once by landing on Hainan island and then slowly working my way to Beijing.

Don't be afraid, just do it like you always do, and make sure you have sufficient forces at your disposal.
oberkommando
Major

Post by oberkommando »

Hi there.

I can help you by telling you my strategy against China using Russia. I know it is rather easy because Russia has an army! But china is the 3rd/4th largest country, and has many good units. I don´t have pictures, because i am not a fan of AAR´S but i could make an effort and show my path over a new map.
Took me a while, since i went for a house by house fight :) instead of rushing (always a bad idea). But not that long if you consider the size, resources, manpower and money of such a nation.
raybaudi
Captain

Post by raybaudi »

Just watch for the Russians Mig 25. They can be a pest. As for the rest, tons of missiles will make it out for you...as long as you appreciate the life of your soldiers.
Wilson
Sergeant

Post by Wilson »

Bomb your way to the capital - lots and lots of bombs. Research the A-2 Bomber and you're elected..

Return to “Military - 2020”