SPY - All of my spies need to take their ADHD meds!

Place any military topics in this forum. How long can you run your country peacefully?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

tonystowe
Colonel

SPY - All of my spies need to take their ADHD meds!

Post by tonystowe »

I have 9x spies sabotaging a military complex northwest of the Ugandan capitol and while their experience is growing and damage is being done to the facilities I find myself not appreciating any of their work.

The reason for my discontent is that they bounce around from one facility to another in that hex and eventually reducing a facility's strength bar down to 10% or so. But they will not destroy the facility, they bumb to another facility. By the time it is all said and done from the bouncing around the facilities are fully repaired again.

Has anyone witnessed a sabotage mission destroy a facility?

Is my sabotage mission really affecting the target region's ability to product units in FAB facilities and deny reserve units to wait/heal in barracks and airfields?

Tony
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: SPY - All of my spies need to take their ADHD meds!

Post by Balthagor »

Because each % point of damage is harder than the previous, it is virtually impossible to destroy a facility through sabotage. Also, your opponent is constantly paying for reconstruction efforts. Since you won't destroy the facility, bouncing around like this is the most effective way to harass a player. And yes, a fabrication facility at 50% strength produces at half the rate.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Octavious226
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Post by Octavious226 »

Everytime i get my spy to do something they go to a target but they dont do crap ive waited a month for them to sabotage a building and another month for the spy to do recon is this a bug?
Sometimes I'm real cool, but sometimes I could be a real *******. I think everyone is like that.
Raider
Sergeant

Post by Raider »

While playing as India and being allied with South Korea , I sent a trio of spies at a city/air field/pier complex to sabotage after North Korea recaptured it from China. It was already damaged so I had a head start on that and my spies were able to take down the values to 0% / 1% / 1% essentialy making it useless I would assume. I am currently working on a similar sabotage mission with a Hydro power/agriculture/industrial complex with the same results. Currently the Ind. compex is at 0% Ag. is at 1% and Hydro plant is at 5%.

They also have seemingly abandonded the first city/complex since it has been quite some time and the values remain at 0%/1%/1% . So you can't destroy them but you can make them un-useable it seems.
oberkommando
Major

Post by oberkommando »

What happens when a country is running an economy in red numbers, will eventually be able to destroy a facility? Guessing that the number of agents in such location will matter.

Return to “Military - 2020”