Unit design VS unit trading & the reality factor

Place any military topics in this forum. How long can you run your country peacefully?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

sa_3_d911
Brigadier Gen.

Unit design VS unit trading & the reality factor

Post by sa_3_d911 »

i have been out of the country for a couple of weeks so i haven't been able to follow up on the intension's of the game developers concerning the ability of a player to buy units from the AI but this topic i wrote for one purpose that is to ask whether there is any plans in the foreseeable future to have the ability to buy units from the AI & make the option of selling unit design very hard for any AI to accept to increase the realism in this game.Also i would like to say that i think that there should be an option were you can produce a tank developed by another country at a given agreed on ratio & not have the right to build as much as i like as i think that will also increase the realism of this game.In the end i would like to point out 2 small ideas for better gaming experience :1-i know that this is a more militaristic game than it is a political one but i wish to see more politics in this game which will help give us a new experience than that we are used to for these types of games
2-i think that the cost of military facilities like land,naval & air fabrications is very small & also the cost of unit production i usually build up to 100 fabrication in each field & almost always fill them all up with the best of units no matter what country i am playing with.

that is all thank you for reading & i hope you have enjoyed it :D
"If I weren't an Egyptian, I would have wished to be an Egyptian" Mostafa kamel

MAY THE SOULS OF THE THOUSANDS WHO GAVE UP THERE MOST PRECIOUS THING FOR US REST IN PEACE ,AMIN

Return to “Military - 2020”