nuclear missile

Place any military topics in this forum. How long can you run your country peacefully?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

nikola sr
Private

nuclear missile

Post by nikola sr »

Hi. I'm playing SUPREME RULER 2020, for 5 days, and maybe my question is stupid, but I realy don't know the way, to launch a nuclear missile. If somebody, know how to launch, please explain me in the details.

[Edit by Moderator: Moved to 2020 forums]
kaleckton
Warrant Officer

Re: nuclear missile

Post by kaleckton »

Woudn't worry about nuclear missiles for a little bit. I'm new and I find using nuclear missiles is pretty complicated, unless your fine with the world declaring war on ya.
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Re: nuclear missile

Post by Ruges »

I am not sure how you can manualy load missles. (I would like to if somone could give a step by step proces, Since I would love to prelaod and preposition my nukes before I acualy need them, without giving launch athority).

However to the OP. A way I have been doing it is to allow nuclear weapons in the game (****-CTRL-S) Then when you are ingame allow nukes "in the military tab". Make sure you have some nukes in reserve. Allow the missles tobe autoloaded and launched (all done from the middle tab of the reserve section for missles). Select your unit that you want to have missles. This unit must have the missle capacity for the nukes, must be able to carry the correct size of missle. In the ROE for that unit have it set to nukes only and allow it to deploy autodeploy missles.

So with that done the nukes will load into your desired unit. move the unit into missle range of your target. select the unit right click your target and select fire missles.

Return to “Military - 2020”