Auto Transport not working

Place any military topics in this forum. How long can you run your country peacefully?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

tfl99
Corporal

Auto Transport not working

Post by tfl99 »

Hey guys! :)

I have a problem with auto sea/air transport, i used to be able to just select the units, click on sea or air transport and the AI would take care of loading, moving and unloading units. This seems to have stopped.

I have checked the other topic here, relating to transport problems but they have not helped me. It's probably because I selected/deselected an option, but i cannot figure out where such an option is.

Thanks in advance!! :)

ps, units still load and unload manually but doing this is very tedious, so any help would be greatly appreciated. :)
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

sounds like you have locked your transport units from AI control. Responding to a transport order is considered an AI action.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
tfl99
Corporal

Post by tfl99 »

Balthagor wrote:sounds like you have locked your transport units from AI control. Responding to a transport order is considered an AI action.
Any idea on how to fix it? :)
mrgenie
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Auto Transport not working

Post by mrgenie »

Transport ships are simply filling their cargo space automatically with BS cargo tonnage! When i just got a transport ship out of the reserve, it starts empty, and i can load units(when I'm fast) onto it to transport them with the ship. When i wait a few hours(game hours) by the hour the cargo room is simply filling itself with BS cargo tonnage, i can't load units onto the ships anymore
[UI-MOD] All-In-One viewtopic.php?f=91&t=31906

Return to “Military - 2020”