What approach to take as Vietnam

Imports, Exports, Taxes & Social Spending... discuss these topics here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

VietMinh
Warrant Officer

What approach to take as Vietnam

Post by VietMinh »

I'm playing by the basic economic guidelines explained on the Wiki by Graymane in his tutorial about Brazil and I'm doing fairly well, however, my unemployment seems to keep rising and I'm prone to alot of deflation; with 7-10% unemployment and roughly 0.2-0.3% inflation. How can I tweak Graymanes model for Brazil to better suit Vietnam? If that isn't possible, are there newer or more comprehensive newbie economic guidelines to follow?
Marxist ~~~ Bolshevik ~~~ Syndicalist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
International Student at the Latin American School of Medicine
dgharis
Sergeant

Re: What approach to take as Vietnam

Post by dgharis »

VietMinh wrote:I'm playing by the basic economic guidelines explained on the Wiki by Graymane in his tutorial about Brazil and I'm doing fairly well, however, my unemployment seems to keep rising and I'm prone to alot of deflation; with 7-10% unemployment and roughly 0.2-0.3% inflation. How can I tweak Graymanes model for Brazil to better suit Vietnam? If that isn't possible, are there newer or more comprehensive newbie economic guidelines to follow?
Try lowering your taxes a little, say by 5% or so. I usually aim for between 45% and 55%, which seems to keep things stable. Lowering taxes sufficiently will cause your GDP/c to rise, which will increase inflation and lower unemployment.
Be careful what you ask for - you might get it ...
GIJoe597
Board Admin
Human: Yes

Re: What approach to take as Vietnam

Post by GIJoe597 »

VietMinh wrote:my unemployment seems to keep rising

To get rid of unemployment make places for them to work. Build more production facilities. Unemployment is just that, people that cannot find a job. Give them one.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG

Return to “Production & Economy - 2020”