Help or Tips on how to Run Israel

Imports, Exports, Taxes & Social Spending... discuss these topics here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

Mission Space
Colonel
Human: Yes

Help or Tips on how to Run Israel

Post by Mission Space »

I tried Lebanon-Very easy to run economically, same for Saudi Arabia and Egypt..but its nearly Impossible as Israel, even if economic difficulty is on very easy I always start losing money, how do I become economically stable as Israel without attacking 6000 countries? Thanks
Anatolian
Major

Re: Help or Tips on how to Run Israel

Post by Anatolian »

First you need to tell us what resources are in deficit, your tax rate, and your expenditure rate. The more resources that you lack and must import (for example, petrol or electricity), the more money you spend on imports, which is taken from your treasury. Also, if taxes are too low (government taxes and taxes on the resources), it will harm your ability to be self productive as it will create a huge demand and lead to more importing, which again will lead to loss of money.

If you can provide these details perhaps we can help. Or better yet, do so by taking screenshots.
"One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin
Uriens
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Uriens »

Just some general tips.

Israel has one specific resource in abundance - lots of high quality units. Sell most of your units keeping only the best that you need to fight a war. India is a good country to sell it to. This will give you enough starting cash to start building factories/mines/oil rigs that you need to make you as much self sufficient as you can. Don't invest a lot into social services with the exception of infrastructure (max it out). Increase sales tax a lot to lower demand for commodities. Increase markup for all commodities that you don't produce in enough quantities. Use your engineers to speed up construction of facilities. Research necessary tech that increases output of commodities and reduces demand for them.

Of course, don't deploy all of your units unless you suspect a neighbor will attack you (you see him go high defcon state).
Nikola Serb
Captain

Post by Nikola Serb »

There is also another option - cheat. :wink:
Dropped by invaders, BOMB RAID IN VAIN!
trotskysrevenge
Private

Post by trotskysrevenge »

I'm having this same issue, can anyone provide a concise set of guidelines to follow once you have started a new game?

Return to “Production & Economy - 2020”