save my economy

Imports, Exports, Taxes & Social Spending... discuss these topics here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

motherRussia4eva
Sergeant

save my economy

Post by motherRussia4eva »

ok its 2023 im playing as russia and has coqured most of ero i produce enought of every thing but uriamim and my tresury is falling fast still my uneployment rate is 11.7 inflation -3.00 i have no social spending eccept inforstuture (ik i cant spell) tax are as high as they can go and still i lose $6,000 + every day cuz i have no health care 5million die then being born and 39 million people are leaveing my coutry help my economy recover plz and i have a 7.3 million man army and 39% literacy and 5% torisim. |O |O
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Re: save my economy

Post by tkobo »

Whats your defcon ?If its at one,you can scale it back to 3,which will save you alot of cash.

Sounds like your region is a mess,which it doesnt have to be.

Id suggest putting up screen shots showing your expense window,income window,social spending window,research spending window, and tax window.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
Hundane
General

Post by Hundane »

Hmmm, Cutting taxes might help you increase domestic sales and increase employment. Increasing some social spending in healthcare and some others will help your birthrate and lower the deaths plus help keep people from leaving. Building production facilities will help your unemployment. Play around with different areas and see what happens. Theres usually a cause and effect to everything you do so you kinda have to juggle things around every once in awhile.
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

Disband your military, remove all your garrisions. Lower your military spending to 0, including salary. Lower your tech spending to 0. Then you will have trillions of $ coming in every year to spend on your economy.
motherRussia4eva
Sergeant

i will never disband my army sry cuz i plan to have cotrol over all of ero i will lower my one thing to 3 and do a little bit more spending
motherRussia4eva
Sergeant

omg just changeing my defcon to 3 help me get back up in the 1,000,000's yeah thx
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Keep in mind that downgrade on defcon just cost your troops alot of efficiency.

Your still best off finding where your economy is messed up, and fixing that.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
el_slapper
Captain

Post by el_slapper »

Well, keeping defcon as high as possible as long as economy is dead seems important to me. It gives margin to repair what is damaged. Of course, once economy is back on track, you can again play with DEFCON.

What seems wrong to me is the "self-sufficient yet 11.7 unemployment". Probably means internal demand is not high enough. Using money spared thanks to higher DEFCON to lower taxes should have, in this specific case, a very positive impact. Increasing social spending also(though I don't know which one is the most efficient). Both will increase the amount of money available to customers, fight deflation & probably decrease unemployment. But doing this at DEFCON 1 will probably make some damage on the debt front.....

Ah, & disbanding obsolete units is usually a clever move to make. Russia is full of static AA that is useless against the IA, disbanding all that should help a lot.
War, about who is right?about who is left!
ollobrains
Brigadier Gen.

Post by ollobrains »

start off with tech research - esp power efficency ones

Try to get all youre core resoruces up to surplus
Then increase consumer , industrial and military goods, petroleum production once those are in surplus and tax situation should improve GDP goes up and unemployment should fall

Remember tho this is a primarily war game first , ecnomic simulation 2nd there is another geo political sim which is made by a french outfit which is the other way round but buggy as all heck.

SR2020 is better i think

Return to “Production & Economy - 2020”