Assistance with mapping the world

Talk about on-going development of Supreme Ruler 2020 here. What would you like to see in updates or in a future Supreme Ruler title?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

BigStone
General

Post by BigStone »

That first German link is tricky because it include closed facilities too

This one is recent ( 2006) :

http://www.kernenergie.de/r2/de/Gut_zu_ ... or=1210016

The first map you see are working plants
NO MORE NOISY FISH [unless they are green & furiously]
I HAVE STILL A FISH IN MY EAR
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

CeljskiGrof wrote:to obtain some information on current and future situation of energy production in Slovenia...
Thanks, I'll do a quick review of that. I'll also be moving some of the resources we discuss here on to the SupremeWiki since our map will be built for our fictional 2020 storyline. I expect some of our modding community will want to adjust the map to try and make a "present day" version so these resources will be worth tracking.
BigStone wrote:...The first map you see are working plants
But those are all nuclear, right? I actually have all the German nuclear power plants placed, I found them here. I've also been able to use Tkobo's links to place the remaining powerplants. First pass of Germany is done.

I'm also going to edit my first post and encourage everyone to resist the temptation to post more information that I'm asking for. I've got about one week per continent on this first pass of upgrades (some calculations don't show yet, can't do final) so can't spend too much time on any one country.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
BigStone
General

Post by BigStone »

Balthagor wrote:But those are all nuclear, right? I actually have all the German nuclear power plants placed, I found them here
Better be carefull with that link. It also include "permantly shutdown" plants ..... :-?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

BigStone wrote:...If you need hydroelectric plants ... here :

Größte Wasserkraftwerke in Deutschland [Bearbeiten]In dieser Liste befinden sich die 3 leistungsstärksten Wasserkraftwerke in Deutschland:

Talsperre Nennleistung
in MW Fertigstellung Bundesland Fließgewässer
Goldisthal 1.060 2003 Thüringen Pumpspeicherkraftwerk
Markersbach 1.050 1981 Sachsen Pumpspeicherkraftwerk
Hornbergbecken 992 1974 Baden-Württemberg Pumpspeicherkraftwerk
Umm, I don't speak German...

As for my website, you can click each of those dots and get the status (operable, shutdown, in construction) for each reactor at a given site. Also includes the MWe output.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
BigStone
General

Post by BigStone »

Sorry i was editing my post :wink:

Here something about about hydroelectrics in Germany ( and the world)

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_ ... eutschland

-----------

I'm still editting my posts ... but for some reason i can't delete them :-?

----------

Anyway ... this might be also helpfull:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroelect ... c_capacity
Lombardia
Sergeant

Re: Assistance with mapping the world

Post by Lombardia »

Balthagor wrote:Want to help with the development of Supreme Ruler 2020? Here is your chance! While our game maps the entire world in the year 2020, we are trying to use real world locations for industries when possible. Some plants will open or closing by then but many can be expected at their current location. However, sometimes the information simply is not easily available to us. This is where the community can help. As we are working on the map we will post some questions. If you know the answer, we'd be most grateful for the assistance.

Currently needed information;

[Edit] Currently I have all the information I need. If you have some specific information on either a resource or a country, please add it to the Wiki;

Information for commodities
Information for countries
Umm maybe I can help you with Milan Region?

But I don't understand what do you need.
Sorry, but I'm not good in english 8)
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Post links in the wiki about Italy or Milan in particular. Then when we need the information it is easy to find. That's the best way to help. I might bug you for some Italian names...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Lombardia
Sergeant

Post by Lombardia »

Balthagor wrote:Post links in the wiki about Italy or Milan in particular. Then when we need the information it is easy to find. That's the best way to help. I might bug you for some Italian names...
Ok. No problem. Just ask me what do you need.

Return to “Development - 2020”