Adding "Services"

Talk about on-going development of Supreme Ruler 2020 here. What would you like to see in updates or in a future Supreme Ruler title?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

ZT Strike
Major
Human: Yes

Adding "Services"

Post by ZT Strike »

For the most of us, we know basic economic constructs. I have to say the game has a very good economic engine. However, I have one problem with it. It fails to notice "Services." To those how don't know, Services are the jobs that do not produce anything. These are jobs like health care, education, barbers, mechanics, and tour guides. The last time I checked, that was say about 70% OF THE US ECONOMY! I think it would be a good idea to integrate that into our economic structure. If you do this, I think you should have the ability to integrate some of if not all the social services from the government panel to the services. Some things, like health care, can be without government running and work privately. Just an Idea :wink:
-ZT Strike
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Re: Adding "Services"

Post by tkobo »

Services do exist in the game, but only as a economic factor we have no control over.Much like tourism and banking.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
ZT Strike
Major
Human: Yes

Post by ZT Strike »

I see. I think it should be more tangable, like how the social services are. Though you can't change it directly, you can control who much money and/or what price it goes around with. Services can't be lumped in with production, its a whole other factor.
-ZT Strike
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Yea, id like to see it and other things fleshed out more...
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM

Return to “Development - 2020”