BGForums

BattleGoat Studios
It is currently Nov 22 2017

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Jun 11 2010 
Corporal

Human: Yes
So, Battlegoat you made the best game, but my flaw is this : I HATE HEXES!
You can keep the hex selection, but I don't like the borders. Can you make the borders good, but real borders, not like Superpower 2's rushed borders? :wink:
Oh and sorry if you say: "YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE GAME YOURSELF TO SEE HOW HARD IT IS TO MAKE THEM LIKE THAT!!!"
I know, it's hard, and by the way battlegoat if you can't make the borders good then keep the hex-made borders.
Sorry, if I offend somebody. :oops:

Colonel

I don't think you offended anyone, I just don't see how to you imagine this would be done, conceptually. I mean, how would you define borders if not by who owns the adjacent hexes? Just saying, 'I don't like this, change it' won't help anyone if you don't suggest a better way of doing it.

Supreme Ruler

Human: Yes
Agreed there is no offense, but I like hexes. You're only stated reasons to dump the hexes is appearance, something that could be worked on in other ways. The advantage of hexes is equidistant measurements in all directions. You don't get that with tiles. You have to present the advantages/disadvantages when proposing changing a system.

PostPosted: Jun 12 2010 
Captain

Actually I found those hex borders quite charming. They pulled off quite a wonder being able to model borders with such remarkable accuracy with hexes of that size.

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]