Domestic managing

Talk about on-going development of Supreme Ruler 2020 here. What would you like to see in updates or in a future Supreme Ruler title?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

_krolyn_
Corporal
Human: Yes

Domestic managing

Post by _krolyn_ »

Some proposed thought son domestic policies. I must say that I find the first one to be really important:

-- Place limits on AI ministers. Right now, ministers work (more or less) as all or nothing, that is, or they have full control or they have none. For instance, when exporting the player can set the minster to do it and adjust the price to the market level but the minsiter will often export goods for a value lower than the production cost. On the other hand, if you totally lock the minister out, you can set the % profit manually but you'll loose money if the goods price rise. The sollution is constant monitoring of the comodity price. I would suggest setting minimum and maximum values for some sliders. These could apply in exporting (minimum % profit margin), importing (maximum % from production cost), as well as all the other sliders in the game.

-- Change the priority of items in production/research queues.

-- Do not overlap road and rail. In the end you never know if that hex has a rail underneath the road. It is confusing when planning supply routes.

-- Allow removing road and rail. If road and rail have an upkeep you should be able to remove it. I would sugget it to be similar to scrapping units to avoid the exploit of invading territory and completely destroying all roads and rails.

Return to “Development - 2020”