Hope these feature will be added.....

Talk about on-going development of Supreme Ruler 2020 here. What would you like to see in updates or in a future Supreme Ruler title?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

BarcH
Corporal
Human: Yes

Hope these feature will be added.....

Post by BarcH »

First I would like to ask if there are any known bugs on this?
-I buy B52 on US, As payment I press equalize value. It costs 52000M. I cancel B52 but not the amount. Since there is amount on the table I could pick anything that below 52000M. I was amaze bcoz i have selected all of their 35 technology which i dont have. All designs of Infantry, Recon, Tanks, Artillery, Transports, Frigates, Subs, Patrol Boats, Choppers,Air Transports, Interceptors, Missiles (Even WMDs). I was amaze because the amount ratio totaled 52000M(mine) while 236000M(US) . The indicator bar of successful trade was always green EXCEPT if I add the B52 again then it will turn to red.

After I bought those WMDs to the US and acquire substantial amount on my arsenal, I started a war with them and launch nukes on their major cities, even russia, china, france, england has been nuke but there are no instant retaliation. No nukes has been fired against me..

I once played a game "Superpower". That game if ever you launch a nuke against a country, even there are no declaration of war against the allies of the nation you attacked they will also launched a coordinated nuclear against all strategic points of your region even if the missile you launch is way too far from its target.

Remember Cuban missile crisis US and Russia just waiting for a single missile to be fired then all WMDs will go rather than destroyed on silos...

Before I played SR2020 I have seen a missile silo on military building lists but in SRGC there is none. Maybe you could add it on the future titles and the WMDs must not be entered on global arsenal.

CAN I SUGGEST THESE:
1. About the supply I guess its better to put some additional info like a percentage of current City supply status (Civic and Military)so we know how long that city could last if being surrounded. Hide that status on enemy cities but reveal it once a spy is doing recon or espionage. Your defense minister however will try to perform para drop of supply to increase it so it will not fall on enemy hands. Once the Supply drops to zero the AI will simply turn over the city to the region who are besieging(City Surrenders). A city cannot supply forever if being surrounded coz its resources are being blocked. Say in medieval times they will depend only in stored food to survive but its not forever coz time & number of consumers will limit it.

2. All WMDs must be placed on a hidden Silos(a spy could reveal them then UN could react) so the enemy know where to hit them. They must be manually loaded to transport units(land or air). This way we could intercept weapons that we do not have.. gives thrill to the player.

3. Capture order must be also present. An airfield without garrison can be captured by stealth units. If there is garrison the planes could react and fly to fight back.

4. ROE must add button for Capture Prisoner if highlighted or Do not Capture (execute them) all captured enemies may be put on global prisoner or you could put a concentration camps hidden also from enemy and UN.

Hope the future will bring this features . More power BG.

Return to “Development - 2020”