Can you sack ministers?

Discuss Supreme Ruler 2020 here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Apollon
Lt. Colonel

Can you sack ministers?

Post by Apollon »

Apparently, ministers have different personalities. There are conservatives, liberals, and some other traits, that the tooltip tells you when you hover over their portrait. Can we replace them, like in 2010? I found no way to do this in the demo.
Feltan
General

Post by Feltan »

You must be a Brit.

In the States they get "fired," in jolly old England they get "sacked."

A nice mental picture emerges of getting fired out of a cannon versus getting stuffed into a paper sack. A sociologist could probably have a field day with this. :-)

Regards,
Feltan
ETA Five Minutes ......
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

Ministers cannot be changed in game, we have some plans for future changes to how they are assigned, but that system has changed completely from 2010 (despite many of the old priorities returning).
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
red
General

Post by red »

So how does having the same ministers work with political ideology? I see that is shown for different governments. I'm stuck as one ideology? Does it affect relations?
killerflood
Brigadier Gen.

Post by killerflood »

Feltan wrote:You must be a Brit.

In the States they get "fired," in jolly old England they get "sacked."

A nice mental picture emerges of getting fired out of a cannon versus getting stuffed into a paper sack. A sociologist could probably have a field day with this. :-)

Regards,
Feltan
aw man thats priceless :lol: :lol: .

well i guess the minister will do what you want him to do in his/her own way. i cant wait to see a right wing nut case as minister of defense. :P
Economically people **** on me

"How come I have this mental image of tkobo's tanks running over these fleeing soldiers, saying 'what was that? oh, just a speed bump'... :)"
Apollon
Lt. Colonel

Post by Apollon »

Feltan wrote:You must be a Brit.
Heavens, no! I'm an Austrian.
I just prefer to speak and write proper English, rather than that gibberish you speak over there. :D
You know... Aluminium, Armour, Civilise, TomAHto... ;)

Return to “General Discussion - 2020”