Supply fluctuations at border

Discuss Supreme Ruler 2020 here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Fortran
Corporal
Human: Yes

Supply fluctuations at border

Post by Fortran »

Hey guys, I'm playing as Brazil and I'm laying the groundwork to attack Venezuela. To that end I have erected a military fortress, airfield, 2x supply depots, radar station and a fortification on the border where the only road goes into Venezuela. After its all been built I'm still seeing supply fluctuations in that hex. Not just a little but major fluctuations like I haven't even built that stuff which should, if I have this right, make it at 100% supply.

Any explanations?
Hullu Hevonen
General

Re: Supply fluctuations at border

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Try putting money into infrastructure
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Fortran
Corporal

Post by Fortran »

haha dude I've had infrastructure spending at 200% since I started the game. Also, everything is built there so it should be 100% supplied at the least in that one hex. It is not. It fluctuates down to ~50% and back up to 100. Theres a town down below that I had built up before I built this base and it was pushing supply towards the border too. It appears that the game is not seeing my new constructions and adding that supply to the local area.
Niko465
Colonel

Post by Niko465 »

Fortran wrote:haha dude I've had infrastructure spending at 200% since I started the game. Also, everything is built there so it should be 100% supplied at the least in that one hex. It is not. It fluctuates down to ~50% and back up to 100. Theres a town down below that I had built up before I built this base and it was pushing supply towards the border too. It appears that the game is not seeing my new constructions and adding that supply to the local area.
Not sure. Scrap and rebuild.
Nicolau Abraão Rojas
Brazillian United Front
South East State
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

its a bug, happens in Cold War too sometimes.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040

Return to “General Discussion - 2020”