How to get more Diplomatic offers from other countries ?

Discuss Supreme Ruler 2020 here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

SaudiSerb
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

How to get more Diplomatic offers from other countries ?

Post by SaudiSerb »

So hi to everyone!
i want to ask how to get more offers in SR2020 Global Crisis
well i love when some countries offer some units to me i love to buy units but that number is unknown in game so if someone know enything about this please answer i really need help !!! |O
Niko465
Colonel

Re: How to get more Diplomatic offers from other countries ?

Post by Niko465 »

SaudiSerb wrote:So hi to everyone! i want to ask how to get more offers in SR2020 Global Crisis well i love when some countries offer some units to me i love to buy units but that number is unknown in game so if someone know enything about this please answer i really need help !!! |O

You can give this priority to your state minister. Imporving internationnal relation also have great impacts on the offers.
Oh and make sure you got many allies before going to war. Having only 1-2 commerical partner after invading a country poses many problems... And even i you got 50 allies, many of them may hate you because of the war. Make sure to trade a lot of thing with them to keep these alliances.
Nicolau Abraão Rojas
Brazillian United Front
South East State
SaudiSerb
Warrant Officer

Re: How to get more Diplomatic offers from other countries ?

Post by SaudiSerb »

Niko465 wrote:
SaudiSerb wrote:So hi to everyone! i want to ask how to get more offers in SR2020 Global Crisis well i love when some countries offer some units to me i love to buy units but that number is unknown in game so if someone know enything about this please answer i really need help !!! |O

You can give this priority to your state minister. Imporving internationnal relation also have great impacts on the offers.
Oh and make sure you got many allies before going to war. Having only 1-2 commerical partner after invading a country poses many problems... And even i you got 50 allies, many of them may hate you because of the war. Make sure to trade a lot of thing with them to keep these alliances.
thank you !

Return to “General Discussion - 2020”