Transport

Discuss Supreme Ruler 2020 here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

MrSnackcakes
Corporal
Human: Yes

Transport

Post by MrSnackcakes »

Ok I have pretty much everything figured out. One last question. What is the best transport ship to transport tanks and all types of land units? Is there a certain country with a certain ship so I can buy the design, or something like that?
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Re: Transport

Post by Ruges »

Depends on what type of stats you are looking for the US has some with great speed and range, stats, Exspecialy when you start looking into light carriers. Japan has a couple good ones that are balanced. and I believe it is the Russian one that has largest capacity.
Niko465
Colonel

Post by Niko465 »

For transport you got:

-Supply Trsp(USA) Capacity of 30 000 tons and enough range to make Vladivostok-Panama and (former)Leningrad-New York. But it needs a pier to load and upload units.

-Jyoty(Russia) Capacity of 25 000 tons and a better range than San Antonio I think. Unable to load/unload without a sea pier.

If using these ship, simply capture an enemy pier by paradropping units with the russian Cossacks transport(Best air transport in every domains).

-Hamilton(Canada) Capacity of 12 000 tons but not enough range to cross the pacific without Hawaii. Can land units(exept tanks of course(No transport can without a pier))on any coast.

-San Antonio(USA) Capacity of 9 000 tons, range of 30 000km, enough to make Alaska-Australia. Able to unload everything but tanks on any coast.

Note : I maybe reversed the range of the San Antonio and the range of Supply Trsp
Nicolau Abraão Rojas
Brazillian United Front
South East State
kxx
Sergeant

Post by kxx »

The Wasp Light Carrier transports the highest load of amphibious units (12000tons) and can basically go anywhere. (I've send troops from miami to st. petersburg or from LA-neighbouring-city to Singapore without refuling in hawaii.
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

Yea I love light carriers they are my favorite. They are just so versitile. They also have a bit heavier defenses. I also like to load them up with transport helies to do airdrops further in shore. However if you did not have a true carrier to support them you could also put some VTOL jets onboard to provide close air support or air dominance. The only down side I see to them is cost.
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

kxx wrote:The Wasp Light Carrier transports the highest load of amphibious units (12000tons) and can basically go anywhere. (I've send troops from miami to st. petersburg or from LA-neighbouring-city to Singapore without refuling in hawaii.

There is a Russian and/or a Japanese LHA/LHD that carry more and is faster to boot. Cannot remember the name at the moment. Those darn Russians have the biggest plane, biggest helo and such, you would think they are Texans!

Edit: Pretty sure the one I am thinking about has a capacity of 23K tons.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
number47
General

Post by number47 »

GIJoe597 wrote:There is a Russian and/or a Japanese LHA/LHD that carry more and is faster to boot. Cannot remember the name at the moment. Those darn Russians have the biggest plane, biggest helo and such, you would think they are Texans!

Edit: Pretty sure the one I am thinking about has a capacity of 23K tons.
The only russian one with 23K tons I can remember is AOR-953 Nanyun (Nancang) (Russia, tech 89, speed 31, range 22224, cargo cap 23K) but that a transport ship not a LHA/LHD.
The japaneese one is probably LHA-18 Chichijima (Japan, tech 118, speed 62, range 18700, cargo cap 14k tons) :wink:

Also, the biggest transport is AOE-1 Sacramento (USA, tech 63, speed 48, range 18520, cargo cap 33k tons), the fastest (above 10k cargo cap) is TAKR-287 Algol (USA, tech 73, speed 61, range 25928, cargo cap 25500 tons), the biggest range (above 10k cargo cap) has AO-881 Fuqing (China, tech 80, speed 35, range 33336, cargo cap 12450 tons) 8)

Don't shoot me if I'm wrong :lol:
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

Those look right, I was too lazy to log into the game and check myself. :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
number47
General

Post by number47 »

GIJoe597 wrote:Those look right, I was too lazy to log into the game and check myself. :)
Me too :D so I used this unit excel from SRCW http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 63&t=19887 8)
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Return to “General Discussion - 2020”