Too much fun--thanks!

Discuss Supreme Ruler 2020 here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Antonin
Lieutenant

Too much fun--thanks!

Post by Antonin »

In my current game as Iran, I conquered Turkey after they declared war on me. Allied with Russia and Syria. Pakistan declared war on me, and I declared war on Afghanistan. Conquered both. India declared war on me even as I was struggling against Pakistan.

Finally, I've completed a long, bloody, victorious war against India. China declared war at some point during my war against Pakistan, but has taken no action.

I'm tempted to seize all of western China, but instead I think I will turn to Africa, where I have several beleaguered allies including Somalia and DR Congo. I've begun to organize an expeditionary force to land in Somalia, and from there will strike Eritrea and Ethiopia. Already, several squadrons of Iranian warplanes are flying from bases in Somalia.

This is too much fun, guys.

Sometimes it is very therapeutic to indulge your dark side.
GIJoe597
Board Admin
Human: Yes

Re: Too much fun--thanks!

Post by GIJoe597 »

You should turn this into an AAR.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
MertcanKs
Lt. Colonel
Human: Yes

Post by MertcanKs »

Very Good.
You playing Ruges mod?
Antonin
Lieutenant

Post by Antonin »

No mods. Just plain old SR2020.

It would be nice if BG hosted this and other mods. I never download things from websites I don't know, so I've never looked into downloading any mods.

Also, if you have a mod, can you still play the unmodded game? Can you, for example, play one unmodded game and then load up a game using the mod?

I've read a little of what Ruges mod is about and I'm not sure I could install it without messing up the game. Oh well.
Antonin
Lieutenant

Post by Antonin »

...However, it does seem like a very interesting mod! A lot of work was put into it.

Return to “General Discussion - 2020”