Quick question

Discuss Supreme Ruler 2020 here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

WretchedKing
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Quick question

Post by WretchedKing »

I am having trouble building forces. I am trying to build one division of light infantry but when I click on 'build unit' nothing appears in the queue. I thought the problem was that I had no military goods so I just built a mil goods facility. Should I give the facility time to build more goods? How do I check exactly how many goods I have in stock? Any help appreciated!
Antonin
Lieutenant

Re: Quick question

Post by Antonin »

This is a very deep, detailed game and I'm still coming to understand many of its features.

But...if you have built a military goods facility, I have to ask if that facility has been completed yet. Also, you should find out if the production of military goods requires some other commodity as an input.

You can check to see if you have military goods in stock by clicking the production tab. If you don't have them, you can buy them directly from another country or from the UN world market. Make sure you are not allowing automated sales of said goods.

For what it's worth, I have found that the manual is quite good, and the Supreme Wiki as well. I'm learning the game by starting as Brazil.
Hundane
General

Post by Hundane »

Do you have a Land Fabrication facility ?

Even if you dont have MG's, it will still show up in the Que, however as long as you dont have MG's the unit just wont make any progress on being built.
Antonin
Lieutenant

Post by Antonin »

Hundane wrote:Do you have a Land Fabrication facility ?

Even if you dont have MG's, it will still show up in the Que, however as long as you dont have MG's the unit just wont make any progress on being built.
Whoops, yes, I forgot to mention that.

This is an utterly fascinating game.
WretchedKing
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Post by WretchedKing »

That was it guys I needed a land fabrication facility. Sorry just learning the game here....Thanks for the input!

Return to “General Discussion - 2020”