Discuss Supreme Ruler 2020 here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

JPerkins
Sergeant
Human: Yes

I love this game

Post by JPerkins »

Battlegoat, thank you.

I am an old time gamer who first started playing wargames like Empire by Marc Baldwin, Command HQ by Dani Bunten and all the SSI games from ye olden times.

I have always wanted a game such as this and you have delivered. I can't get sleep, my work is suffering, my girlfriend is mad...so a complete success. This is a game that I can't wait to retire for.

Please please keep production of this game going.

Even though there are flaws in the game, it's still awesome. At some point, if I can drag myself away from playing long enough, I would like to write a thorough suggestions list for some things that could be improved, GUI wise, report wise and AI wise. I'm a 46 year old executive, with great trouble shooting and procedural skills so I would like to volunteer my services in any way to help this game become even better.

I'm not going to add anything else to this post because I want it to be an 'atta boy only. Thank you for this game. Seriously.
Hundane
General

Re: I love this game

Post by Hundane »

Welcome to the forums
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

Just a warning, massive threads with dozens of ideas are not helpful and we have indicated if they are full of various ideas we won't even go through it all.

As much as it may feel like spamming the forum, it should be one idea per thread of conversation. However, please search first for an existing thread on the topic before starting a new one.

And you are most welcome, we hope you continue to the enjoy the game!
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

This is one of those forums where necromancy is a good thing.

Return to “General Discussion - 2020”