Country Glitch

Discuss Supreme Ruler 2020 here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Overlordfr3d
Corporal
Human: Yes

Country Glitch

Post by Overlordfr3d »

I was playing as dennmark and got invaded by Germany not right away though I had built a bunch of industrial sites around the country to help my ecomony but I wasent able to build up a millitary to stop their advance all I had time to build was light Infantry to stop them and then it just went back and forth. I wanted to make things go faster so I left the game running over night the next morning I came back to it nothing much until I looked at the teasurey-0445665.5476756 or something like that except it wasent in red and I let me build things and then I looked at my population apparently in one night which is like 5 months in game time a little country thats been invaded has grown by 28 million people and growing by half a million a day and I let my adviors control my social sending and they had everthing at very low execpt for the 2 ones on the bottom and 1 on top the far right are at full.......... has anyone have this happen to them?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Country Glitch

Post by Balthagor »

What version are you running?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Overlordfr3d
Corporal

Re: Country Glitch

Post by Overlordfr3d »

the current version I think Im not on my computer that has it installed so I cant check but ill check and reply back I was also playing on the expansion pack it happened to me once and then to computer controlled Israel if It happen to Israel then It could have happened to other countries in the world but since theres 200 something countries I dont know

Return to “General Discussion - 2020”