Update 6.8 Proposal???

Discuss Supreme Ruler 2020 here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Huangdiist
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Update 6.8 Proposal???

Post by Huangdiist »

Balthagor wrote:sorta, by coincidence I was looking at it today and noticed a small fix I want to do.

Like "Update 8", this is something I want to get done but I'm just so busy with other stuff.

Weekends are a write off these days, always doing stuff with my son while my wife is working...
For Update 8, is it possible to add an option to change government type "in game", like pressing a button, to change monarchy to theocracy, for example?

In addition, adding the option of changing the Japanese gov. type to Monarchy (as it has clearly not only rearmed recently, yet is Absolute Monarchist type with Emperor all-powerful.)

Moreover, Adding the treaty option of unit trades that enables each other to see their units in the units reserves trade pane in diplomatic exchange, while also being able to hold off the units reserved for trade with AI, so the computer does not deploy them.

In addition, add an option of faster cache building, make the game calculate the cache more quickly, or add the option of GPU acceleration.

When, as well, I buy a unit (CVN-78 Gerald R. Ford), it does not appear in the unit construction choices for carriers.
Another thing, would be the improvement of commands, some unload/load units commands are not working well, or when I land troops, I have a problem landing them.

Next, for the government types (can you add these: 6 = Absolute Monarchy (Absolute King or Queen), 7 = Military Junta, 8 = Shogunate, 9 = Imperial Absolute Monarchy (In terms of Emperor or Empress))

Also, more allied coordination when going to war, including more options when asking an ally to join you in a war. Make this part a little more interesting.

The option for you to send agends to stage revolutionary movements within other countries.

The option for you launch economic sanctions on countries.

The option for faster cache building.
"All War is Based Upon Deception" - Sun Tzu's The Art of War
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Update 6.8 Proposal???

Post by Balthagor »

Update 8 has already been discussed, it will only be an update to some data and maybe a bug fix or two. Development for Supreme Ruler 2020 has officially ended but we have a few loose ends we'd like to tie up.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Huangdiist
Lieutenant

Post by Huangdiist »

Balthagor wrote:Update 8 has already been discussed, it will only be an update to some data and maybe a bug fix or two. Development for Supreme Ruler 2020 has officially ended but we have a few loose ends we'd like to tie up.
Understood.
Those suggestions were actually for a few bugs I found, as well as data changes I think might be of interest.
"All War is Based Upon Deception" - Sun Tzu's The Art of War
Foxbyte
Lieutenant

Post by Foxbyte »

Balthagor wrote:Update 8 has already been discussed, it will only be an update to some data and maybe a bug fix or two. Development for Supreme Ruler 2020 has officially ended but we have a few loose ends we'd like to tie up.

I posted a question about the DEFAULT.UNITS file elsewhere; is that file also being updated? Maybe a thread I could post bug reports to?

I didn't even know Update 8 was coming. ^_^
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Yes, the Default.UNIT file is being updated. There is a Unit Errata thread in the support section.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “General Discussion - 2020”