Europe reunification

Discuss Supreme Ruler 2020 here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

oberkommando
Major

Europe reunification

Post by oberkommando »

Hi, good morning ( - 4 UTC), i started the scenario for the reunification of Europe as Germany, i am looking an strategy to win it since it seems i am not doing things well, i am in third position as far as ranking matters, with 17.74 M supporting citizens, though Spain has 18.44 M. I thought the scenario was ruled by score, so i continued playing until the 90 days left mail arrived :roll: So. . . now i am doing all possible to win the elections. I do not know what other strategy i can implement on this. I am all green, self sufficient, DAR =42, SPAIN=43 (Though this is not a factor that affects directly because France has 42 as well, but it is not even listed in the first 10). GDP i believe is growing a a $10 daily.
I came here looking for options, and comments, ideas or so. Thank you all.

This is the first time i try to play an scenario, my lowest score in campaign always was economical score.

Cheers!
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Re: Europe reunification

Post by tkobo »

international elections are won by diplo.The more people like you (civ bar) in other regions,the more votes you get.Your own dar is less important,unless your population is larger than the combined total of the other regions voters you can win over.

If its close, and your hard pressed time and/or money wise,Pick the regions with the highest populations and start raising their diplo towards you.The civilian approval bar (civ bar) rises much slower than the government diplo bar,so time is important.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
oberkommando
Major

Post by oberkommando »

tkobo wrote:international elections are won by diplo.The more people like you (civ bar) in other regions,the more votes you get.Your own dar is less important,unless your population is larger than the combined total of the other regions voters you can win over.

If its close, and your hard pressed time and/or money wise,Pick the regions with the highest populations and start raising their diplo towards you.The civilian approval bar (civ bar) rises much slower than the government diplo bar,so time is important.
I see, i´ll try that. Thank you very much, also. Is trading tech a good index to rise my population´s approval score?
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

It helps,but not alot.Your best bet is the "bribe".IE Offer them buckets of cash, and ask nothing in return.If cash is short, make a few bribe offers getting their diplo high, than make some sell offers maximizing profit to get back the money from them ,then make a few more bribe offers,etc...
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
oberkommando
Major

Post by oberkommando »

tkobo wrote:It helps,but not alot.Your best bet is the "bribe".IE Offer them buckets of cash, and ask nothing in return.If cash is short, make a few bribe offers getting their diplo high, than make some sell offers maximizing profit to get back the money from them ,then make a few more bribe offers,etc...
True!, thanks, i am at first place now.
Col_Travis
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Col_Travis »

Maybe it's because Europe has never been United!

Return to “General Discussion - 2020”